Chapter 46

Cameron’s POV:

“Sorry, it’s a little messy.” Nash says as we walk into his apartment.

“How many bedrooms is it?” I ask.

“Three.”

“What are the extra rooms for?” Matthew asks as he plops down on the couch and turns the TV on.

“Shawn is going to be moving in, in like a few days.”

I wish I could live with him.

“That’s cool.” I force a smile.

Why wouldn’t he ask me? We’re best friends.

“Do you guys want to watch a movie?” Nash asks.

A few ‘yes’s’ and ‘yeah’s’ were said around the room.

“What movie? I’ve got funny and scary.”

“Awe, no lovey-dovey movies?” Abby says putting her bottom lip out, as she puts her arms around his neck.

“Nah.” He says and bites her bottom lip. She squeals and pulls away and lightly punches him in the arm.

I see Bailey sitting on the couch talking to Matt and laughing. I walk to the couch and sit beside Bailey.

“So, how’s Valerie?” I ask him, leaning over to see him.

“Good, I think I’m gonna ask her out soon!” Matthew said smiling.

“How are you going to ask her?” Bailey asks.

I love how bright her face gets when it comes to talking about couples, it’s cute.

“I’m not sure actually, have any ideas?”

“Can we watch the movie and you two can figure it out later?” Nash asks with his back turned to us. “What movie do you guys want to watch?”

“I’ll think of something and let you know,” Bailey tells Matthew, and he nods.

“Let’s watch something scary.” Matthew suggests.

“I’ll surprise you guys!” Nash laughs evilly and put a disc in the DVD player.

“Can I change? I'm uncomfortable!” Abby complains.

“Yeah, of course babe!” He says and pecks her cheek. “I have some of your clothes for some reason; if you want to change I can grab them for you.” Nash says looking at me.

“Oh, from our previous sleepovers huh? Things got pretty crazy the last few times!” I grin at him.

"They always do," he winks and smiles at me.

"You guys are something else." Bailey says smiling and shaking her head.

Nash goes into his room, and soon comes out with a hand full of clothes.

"These are for you, " Nash says handing Abby red plaid pajama pants. "And here you go, I brought a few extra things of yours cause I figured Bailey would want to change." He says handing me the clothes.

"Thank you." Bailey and I say at the same time.

"There's a bathroom down the hall one of you can change in. Abby you can change in my room." Nash said then smiling at Abby.

"You can change first." I tell Bailey, while she looks through the clothes.

"Thanks." She kisses me on the cheek, then gets up from the couch and down the hall.

Abby and Nash went into his room, and Matthew is on his phone,  most likely texting Valerie.

Once I hear the bathroom door shut, I get up from the couch and make my way down the hall.