Chapter 28, Part 2

Tyler's POV:

 "Hey, I'm going to get pizza. Does someone want to come?" Bailey asks.

I get off the couch and say, "I'll come."

"Okay, I just need to get the keys and my phone and we'll go." She says smiling.

"I have my truck if you want me to drive." I suggest.

"Okay, sounds good." She says and walks into the kitchen.

A few seconds later she returns with her phone in hand.

We walk outside and to my truck and I opened the passenger door for her.

"Thank you." She says and she hops inside. I shut the door and make my way over to my side.

We sit in silence for a little bit until I break the silence, "Do you want to listen to music?"

"Sure." She says looking out of the window.

I turn the radio on, but I don't turn it up to loud so we can still be able to talk.

"So how do you like Cali?"

"I like it. I love having the beach here to. Itâs so beautiful."

"Like you."

"Thanks," she says and smiles.

"Are the people around you being nice too you?"

"Yeah," she says.

"How are the boys? I donât need to kick anybodyâs ass do I?" I ask, kinda joking around.  

"Well thereâs this one guy."

"Who?"

"He's tall, good looking, blue eyes, and brown hair."

"Oh really? What's his name?"

"Can't say." she said smiling.

"Do you think he's good looking?" I ask smirking at her as we stop at the red light.

"Yeah, I would say so." She says and laughs.

"He might happen to like you, you know?" I say trying to hint at something.

"Oh really?" She asks looking at me and smiling with her rosey cheeks. "Well I know someone who might like you too."

Who?"

"It's a secret." She says.

We park at the pizza place and we both get out. As we walk up to  the pizza place  I tell her, "Either you tell me or I'll get you."

"Youâll get me?" she asks.

"Yeah, I'll get you back for not telling me."

"Hmm, I'll think about it."

We get our pizza and pay for it and leave.

"Thank you." She says, when I open the truck door for her.

We drive back to the house having small talk here and there. We soon start to pull up in Chloe's drive way and we take the pizza inside.

"Finally!" The boys say.

"Well you're welcome!" Bailey says to them as she sets the pizza on the island in Chloe's kitchen.

"Hey, we forgot something, we'll be back." I say and grab Bailey's wrist and take her back to the truck.

When I close the front door she asks, "What'd you forget?"

"It's in the truck." I say and we sit back in there.

"I forgot to ask you something." I say.

"And what's that?" she says smiling.

"Well considering you didn't tell me. And you owe me..."

I started leaning in, and our lips collided. Her lips were so soft.

The kiss started deepening. I put my left hand in her hair and try to pull her closer.  I bite on her lip making a moan escape her lips.

She got up sitting on my lap while continuing the kiss. Her hands move to my hair and tug a bit causing me to moan. I put my hands our her waist pulling her close to my chest.

I start to rub the right side of her thigh with my left hand. Another moan escapes her mouth.

She bites down on my lip before separating our lips and says,"To answer you question, that person is me. But you'd have to take me on a date first, before we become anything."

"Well I'd love to take you out on a date, as long as we can do this more often," I say meaning kissing eachother, "But of course not in my truck."

"I don't know.  I kind of liked doing it in here." she said.

"Oh really." I say with a smirk on my face. "Well I'd love to stay like this, but we should get back in there."

"Yeah, I suppose so." she says while climbing off my lap.

We walk into the house and to the kitchen seeing only one box left. We take two pieces each and walk into the living room where everybody is sitting and eating.

"What'd you forget in the truck?" Chloe asks.

"Bailey thought we left another pizza box in there and thought it slid under the seat." I lie.

"Was there another box?" Noah asks with his mouth full.

"No. Bailey was mistaken. " I say smiling at her.

"Hey, I'm forgetful. Leave me alone!" she says laughing while sitting on the couch beside Chloe.

I take a seat on the left of Bailey and finish our pizza.

(Oh snapple. Bailey and Tyler. Don't hate me. Bailey's stupid. lol yes, I know its a Cameron Dallas Fanfiction,  but there is this thing called putting things in books that stop the boy and girl from getting together. But obvi they'll end up eventually. Trust me.

But for now!! Please vote and comment! & follow my instagram @mattsbootie)