Chapter 56

(Some of you still may be confused about the pervious chapter. At the beginning where it looked like **this**, was a dream. At first Bailey couldn't really see Cameron at first, and then when she could, he soon turned into Tyler, and then Tyler had sex with her. Sorry if that was confusing. But the A/N at the end is important!  SO PLEASE READ IT. Enjoy the chapter :)) 

Bailey’s POV:

“Bailey, wake up.” I open my eyes and see Hayley sitting on my bed.

“Morning,” I sit up and smile at her. “What’re you doing up here?”

“My moma told me to come up here and wake you up. Today’s Cameron’s birthday so she needs help with making him his birthday breakfast.” She says and slides off my bed.

“Okay,” I smile at her. “I’ll be right down.”

***

After we finished making breakfast, Jessica sent Hayley and Zach to wake up Cameron.

“Bailey?”

“Can I talk to you outside for a second please?” Jessica asks, smiling at me while wiping her hands on a towel.

“Sure.”

When we go out the back door we sit on the porch swing.

“What’s up?” I ask looking at her then to the ocean.

“Since its Cameron’s birthday today, I think you and him should have some time together.”

“What do you mean?”

I don’t know if Jessica or Jeff knows about Cameron and me, not that we’re a thing yet but I don’t know how they would react towards it.

“You guys should have a little date.”

“Uhm… we aren’t together.” I panic.

“Bailey,” she puts a hand on my knee, “its okay. I see the way you guys look at each other.”

“You’re okay with it?”

“Yes. I haven’t talked to Jeff about it yet, but if you guys want to be together and you’re happy I am fine with it. Don’t worry what other people say.”

“Thank you!” I wrap my arms around her and hug Jessica.

When she pulls away she says, “Okay, so I’ll make some food, put it in a little basket so you guys can have a little picnic on the beach, is that good?”

“Yes, thank you so much!” I smile and hug her again.

“Let’s go back inside.”

“Okay.”

***

After breakfast the boys went out, which gave Jessica and I time to make food for the picnic, Cameron and I are going to have tonight.

We made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, packed some strawberries, and two Capri-sun drinks.

“When you guys go tonight you can just pull them out of the fridge and put them in the basket. Are you excited?”

“Yes and nervous!”

“Don’t be nervous, you’ll be fine.” Jessica reassured me.

“Thank you again.” I hug her back.

(Thank you guys for commenting and giving me ideas, it helped so so much! And to make up for how long I've made you guys wait for my updates, I'm doing a double update! So expect one a little later!

I know exactly how I'm going to end the book and I'm so excited you don’t even know!

I started a new fanfic, its Jack Gilinsky one. It’s a vampire story so go read it please! Of course updates for that won’t be often cause I need to finish this one, but I already have 3 chapters up for it!

So please VOTE I've been noticing you guys aren’t voting much anymore and that makes me said! It literally takes two seconds to do it!

Love you guys so much! Follow my instagram @mattsbootie please!)