Chapter 33

Cameron's Pov:

Lately I have been locked up in my room or outside skateboarding. I really haven't been feeling like talking to anybody. I usually only go down for food and just bring some back up with me.

I just haven’t been in a mood to do anything or talk to anyone since what happened between Bailey and I. I just want her to be mine.

But no. I can’t do any of that because fucking Tyler. I've known her longer than him, and she goes for him?

I hear a knock at the door; I get off my bed and open the door.

“Hey do you want to go out? You’ve been locked up her for a while.” Toby asks.

“Where?” I guess it would be good to go out.

“Just out.”

“Sure.”

“Be ready in fifteen.” He says and walks back into his room.

I close my door and start to undress, and start the shower. After I wrap the towel around my waist and go to my dresser and pull out underwear and slip them on. Then jeans and a red flannel button up. I walk into my bathroom and brush my hair and clean out my ears. I then brush my teeth then spray on some cologne.

I walk into my room and unplug my charger from my Iphone, and leave my room. Toby’s door is open and empty. I walk in to the movie room and find him sitting on the couch on his phone.

“Ready?” I ask.

“Yeah, let’s go!” he cheers and gets off the couch.

Toby takes my keys and starts my truck and pulls out.

Bailey’s Pov:

“You alright?” Chloe asks.

“I guess. I just needed air.” I breathe out.

“What happened in the bathroom?” she asks.

“That bitch Veronica apparently “has Tyler.”" I say, using quotations at the end of the sentence.

“She has Tyler?” she asks.

“She told me Tyler doesn’t like me, I'm a nobody and to stay the hell away from him.”

“That bitch. She just met them!” she exclaims.

“Yeah, well she just met me and she for sure doesn’t have a problem with telling me how she feels.” I say and we both laugh.

“That’s for hell sure.” Chloe says, “When she came out of the bathroom she acted if nothing was wrong.”

“Of course she did. She wouldn’t want to seem like a bitch to everybody.” I say.

“Yeah.”

We were broken out of our conversation by hearing the door open. It’s Tyler.

“I'm gonna go back and finish my food. You good?”

“Yeah,” I tell Chloe.

Once Chloe leaves Tyler asks me, “You okay? Are you feeling sick?”

“I'm okay, just needed air.” I tell him.

We start walking on the sidewalk in front of the Dairy Queen in silence.

"Did Veronica say anything to you in the restroom? " Tyler asks breaking the silence.

"Yeah, she's not very pleasant to be around."

"What'd she say?" he asks stopping as we pass the corner. I lay against the wall with my hands in my jacket pockets, while Tyler is standing in front of me a few feet away.

"It's nothing." I really don't feel like telling him.

"No, she obviously said something that bothered you. What'd she say?" he asked in a demanding tone.

"She told me to stay away from you, you're hers, and I'm a nobody. It's nothing." I explain to him.

"If it were nothing you wouldn't be bothered by what she said," Tyler says looking me in the eye, I look away before he continues, "Are you bothered by what she said?"

I look up to find him closer than before. I just stay quiet not feeling like giving him an answer.

"Well, I'll tell you one thing. I'm not Veronica's, I don't care much for her. She's a bitch. And she's a bitch for telling you that," he says and puts his finger underneath my chin forcing me to look at him now only a few inches away from me, "And you aren't a nobody. I actually have my eye on somebody. She's standing right in front of me." My heart beat quickens by his words. He's talking about me. I knew he liked me, but for him saying this made it real and true.

Tyler starts leaning in and I tilt my head to the side. Our lips collide. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer not wanting to let him go.

Tyler puts his hands on my hips pushing me into the wall and his body pressed against mine. He lets out a small moan as he pressed more into me. He bites my bottom lip, and starts kissing down my jaw and to my neck.

He pulls away, leaving me wanting more. I open my eyes to find Tyler looking at me and smirking.

“Will you go on a date with me next week?” Tyler asks.

“I would love too.” I reply smiling.

“Well it’s a date.”

“I can’t wait.” I say.

“I’ll text you closer to the date when I'm going to pick you up.” He says still smiling.

“Okay.” He leans in again and continue kisses me.

(Here's an update. Can you guys please not comment and tell me to update after I just updated. It's annoying. This chapters take time to write. So please be patient.

Thank you for all the reads, it still amazes me on how many I have! Lol.

Please vote and comment! 

& follow my instagram@crazy_4cameron and my edit account @crazy_4magcon

:))