Chapter 55

Bailey's POV:

"Cameron?" I walk into the barely lit bedroom.

"Mmm?" I barely hear him from the loud music coming from downstairs.

"What are you doing up here?" I ask, walking towards him where he's laying on the bed, with his back against the head board.

"I just didn't want to be down there."

"We can go home if you want?" I suggest, moving closer to the bed.

"No, it's okay. I have you with me now."

He gets at off the bed and moves quickly to stand in front of me.

He puts one hand on my hip and the other on my cheek.  Cameron's lips meet mine, hungrily.

"Cameron." I say when he starts kissing my neck. "Cameron, stop."

He continues kissing down my neck, to my collarbones, then to my chest.

"Cameron."

I put both hands his chest and push him away, but Cameron was still holding onto my waist.

I look up at him.

"Tyler?"

"Why'd push me away, babe?" He says, then attaches his lips to my neck again.

"Get off me!"

I push him harder than the first time and run to the door.

I open the door, only to be quickly closed. Tyler locks the door and holds me to it.

"No! You aren't getting away this time."

"Cameron!" I yell.

Tyler covers my mouth with his hand, so my yells are muffled.

"Your little boyfriend isn't here to save you this time."

He removes his hand and grab both mine and pin them above my head.

I tried screaming for help again, however nothing was coming out. I didn't have a voice.

"Come on, baby. We're gonna have some fun." He picks me up and takes me to the bed.

"Bailey?" I open my eyes and quickly sit up. Toby's was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"What?"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." I lie to him.

I'm not okay. I relived that terrible night, and he got what he had wanted.

"We're leaving to the aquarium in an hour."

"Okay. I'll get ready." I pull the covers off after Toby leaves my room. 

***

"Toby! Hold Zach's hand we don't lose him again!" Jessica scolds him.

We had lost Zach right when we entered through a crowd of people.

We soon found him by the shark tank.

Jeff tells us, "We're going to walk around a bit then we'll go swimming with the dolphins."

“So am I just going to sit out?” Cameron asks.

“They have a wrap you can put on your foot, and you’ll be in a wet suit to, so you’ll be good.” Jeff smiles and pats Cameron’s shoulder.

***

“So, no hitting them and be gentle.” The instructor concluded her instructions on swimming with the dolphins.

Before the instructions, we all had gone our separate ways in boys and girls locker rooms, and changed into our wet suits.

When we got out Zach and Hayley were jumping up and down with excitement.

“You guys can go in first, I want to get pictures!” Jessica said, grabbing her camera off the bench we set our towels on.

“Will you hold my hand?” Hayley has a huge smile on her face.

“Sure.” I smile at her and take her hand.

We step into the water and Hayley shivers. “Come here.” She motions downward.

“What?” I crouch down to her level, and whisper.

She cups her hands around my ear and whispers, “I'm nervous.”

“You don’t have to be nervous. There are people here that will help you if anything happens.” She nods her head and looks out into the pool.

I choose my words carefully, so I wouldn’t scare her more.

One of the workers who looked my age walked up to us, while laying a hand on the dolphin.

“You wanna touch her?” She smiles at her.

Hayley looks at the dolphin, and hesitates as she reaches her hand out.

“It’s okay. She won’t bite,” She assures her.

Hayley reaches out and touches it a little and pulls away quickly. I look at her facial expression and laugh. Her nose is scrunched up.

She giggles, "It's slimy. What's her name?"

"Shelby."

"That's a cute name." Hayley said and started petting Shelby again.

After we all swam with the dolphins, we went to lunch, then back to the beach house.

(I am so so so sorry I took forever to update!  I've been having writers block really bad, so this chapter probably sucks! But this is my last week of school so then I'll have summer to write! love you guys for being patient!

& the first part of the story in this format was a dream!

Follow my instagram:  @mattsbootie )