Going home

Jill's P.O.V

"Julian hurry your ass up." Julia says from her room.

Im going home for the holidays, being graduated from college I finally have time.

It's a week from Christmas and I'm so excited to see everyone again, especially Catie and Lauren!

But Julia wanted to tag along, since her parents live in Cali, she had an early Christmas with them.

"I'm coming" I shout zipping up the suitcase. I take my time going to the downstair.Julia has no patience, and it's fun to mess with.

I look around the apartment we bought a few months ago. Beats college dorms!

When she sees me in view she gives me an annoyed look.

"Your so slow." She murmurs heading towards her room.

"Hey do you think there's any hot guys in New York?" She walks out holding a little black dress.

"Can you stop being a slut." I smirk, we always mess around with each other.

"Your right I need to lay off, but you, you need this. When's the last time you had a boyfriend?"

"I was busy getting caught up in my school work!" I defend.

"Whatever" she chucks it at me. I give her a 'Hell no' look.

"Pack it, or else" I know that tone. So I silently shove it in my bag, geez her and relationships.

"Now bundle up its going to be freezing in New York." I tell her.

"Yes mother" she gets a jacket an a scarf.

She'll thank me later.

"Lets go I want to see snow!" She gushes, psssh Californians.

"Alright is the cab here."

"Yep" she grabs my arm. We make are way to the cab.

"The airport please" I say. The car starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jill wake up, wake up" I feel someone pushing me.

I groan sitting up and stretching. I look around I must of fell asleep on the plane.

"Jill snow, oh my god snow!" She screeches in my ear.

"It's not that great." I shrug.

But she totally ignores my comment.

"The Statue of Liberty!!" She says looking out the plane window.

I sign when the seat belt sign flashes. Landing is never my favorite part.

But we land calmly, thank God. I see Julia buzzing next to me. I laugh.

We board off and I immediately look for my parents. They promise to be at the airport.

"Jillian, Julia?" I hear some faint voices. I look around to see a slightly older version of my parents holding a sign with our names on it.

I run hoping Julia follows, I engulf my mom in a hug then my dad.

"I've missed you both so much." I hug them again.

I hear a throat being cleared beside my dad. I look to see a young man, no way?

"Jake?"

"The one and only" he smiles, an I give him a hug too. Geez 4 years did alot to him. But he looks good.

"Oh yea and this is Julia." I turn to see her smiling.

"Hey" she chuckles awkwardly. Everyone greets her as we make our way back to my moms van.

We start to catch up, an I tell her about college, an how I'm officially a doctor. Jake talks about his sport scholarship, which I congratulate him.

Mom pulls into the driveway, everyone gets out and jake gets our bags.

"Dangit I forgot the utensil for the Christmas party! Ill be right back." My mom says. She hosts a Christmas party every year.

"Uhm me an Julia can do it." I suggest my mom stresses about this party every year.

"You sure?"

"Yes, we wanted to check the city anyways no big deal." Julia nods.

"Ok" she show the design, and that we need 3 more boxes.

Me Julia get back in the car, I head to our local Walmart. Because who doesn't like Walmart?

I grab a cart and we walk in, it's busy today, considering its almost Christmas.

"Haha Jill remember back in California when we got kicked out of Walmart?"

"How could I forget?" I stop looking at the utensils trying to find the right one.

"Good times" she laughs.

I chuckle agreeing, an look up to see the right utensil on the top shelf. I grab for it but another hand does the same.

"Oh my gosh I'm sorry" I say looking down embarrassed.

"It's fine"

No

No

Lord Why?

"Well hello there." Julia says. Just like her to flirt.

"Hello love." He says his voice deeper, I feel like I need to sit down.

"Damn that accent of yours what is it?"

"British" he responds chuckling.

"Julia come on let's go." I say not looking up. I grab her arm avoiding gazes.

"Excuse her"

"Jill let me go" no don't say my name.

"Jillian, well ill be damn." I can literally see his smirk. I continue to stare at the floor, this couldn't get anymore worse.

"Can I get your number, just incase" Julia continues. I face palm, she doesn't even know this guy.

"Actually-" Harry starts.

"Harry babe? Where are you?"

I look up to see a girl walking towards Harry. Giving me and Julia confused looks.

Babe?

"Julia, Jillian." He pauses.

"Meet my fiancé, Belle."

~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Tell me what you think?

Vote comment

Ily

~TeAnna