End of the year party

Jill's P.O.V

"God you're a stupid ass" I laugh, Harry's been trying to entertain me the whole ride to the party. And he hit his head trying to dance around to some song on the radio.

"What? How can you not dance to that song?" He gasp. He's such a child.

"Because... I never dance." I admit.

"What I would do to see you dance.... For me." He winks.

I smack him. Him and his dirty mind never seise to surprise me.

"Control your nasty hormones styles." I say changing the station.

"Yea cause seeing you in short shorts helps."

"Oh so you like my shorts." I smirk. Teasing him is so fun.

"Maybe"

He pulls into the drive way. And memories of my last party float in my head. I haven't been to one in awhile. And even so Im awkward when it comes to socializing. Thank God Catie and Lauren are going to be here.

Me and Lauren have gotten pretty close these past months. I'm glad to say she's one of my close friends.

Harry parks and comes to my side to open my door.

I start to get a little nervous, parties just aren't my thing, but I have to do this for Harry. He notices me tense and grabs my hand. I love that effect he had on me. It feels right.

Hand in hand we walk up. As we walk inside I see everyone dancing, and I don't spot anyone without a red solo cup in their hands.

"Oh my gosh Jill over here!!!" I turn to see Catie and Lauren sitting on a couch.

"Hi"

"So glad you're here, we thought you would show." Tbh same.

"Yea well I promised Harry." I sign ad take a seat next to them.

"Babe Imma get a drink, stay by them don't move." Harry kisses my forehead.

"You guys are adorbs" Catie gushed when Harry left. I raise my eyebrow at Lauren.

"Someone had a little to much to drink." She chuckles taking away her cup.

"I'm not drunk" she replys. I laugh she's so adorable.

"Uh-huh" Lauren says.

"Well you ladies can sit here and talk about me, orrrrr we can get up and dance."

"I don't dance" I say.

"How do you no if you don't try?" She grabs me and Lauren's arm. I give her a worried look.

The dance floor is covered with body's. As soon as we get there the song switches to s&m by rhianna.

"Come on guys dance." Catie says dancing here heart out. I wish I was like her sometimes. Out going, good at everything. She grabs my hands and sways then to the beat. I turn to see Lauren getting pulled away by Liam.

Ooooohhh someone's getting the "D" haha kidding.

"You got it Jill, just let go."

I've never actually known how to grind. Hell I'm not even a very sexual person. This was all new to me. I bite my lip. Just listen to drake Jill. YOLO.

I listen to the song and sway my hips to the beat. I'm basically copying catie. But she was 100x better than I was.

She gives me a thumbs up and so I continue, both laughing at each other. Catie stops me, I give her a confused look and she has a smirk on here face.