Goodbye?

Jill's P.O.V

"So he kidnaped you, and then tried to rape you?" The investigator said.

I nod I've been asked so many questions over the passed hour I'm going to explode.

"For a girl who almost got raped and kidnapped, you sound ok"

"So what do you want me to do! Jump up and down, break down again, Jesus I just wanna see my parents" I say shouting. I was so done with her, I was done with everyone.

I walk out of the room ignoring her calling my name. I turn the corner seeing my mom scream at a police officer, saying she wants her daughter. I smile to myself.

"Mom" I scream and run towards her. She looks around and then embraces me in a hug.

"Oh my god baby, I thought I lost you. When they called, oh my Jill I was so scared." She barely makes out before bursting into tears. I see my dad come rushing towards me.

I run up hug him, seeing his eyes red from crying too.

"I'm so sorry, dad I didn't know, this would happen. I scared you both to death." The tears form again.

"No baby it's not-" he stops mid sentence, I look up to see him glaring. I follow his glare to Harry who is being released by the police officer.

"Jill" harry says walking over. But my dad has different plans.

"Stay away from my daughter" he snapped.

"With all do respect sur I am her boyfriend."

"Do I look like I give a fuck! She could've been raped, you knew not to go to that lake but you did."

"Do you seriously think I took her there on purpose?"

"I don't care anymore your not seeing my daughter anymore and that's final."

Before I can protest my dad grabs my hand.

"Dad it wasn't Harry's fault" I pull from him.

"Jill get back here right now" he says.

"Dad Harry saved me, and I can't be anymore thankful."

"It was his fault you got there in the first place"

"Jillian listen to him, it was my fault. I'm not the man I should be. I don't want you to get hurt, you deserve better"

Tears slide down my face. Great could this day getting any fucking better.

"Harry you don't mean that..." I say backing away from everyone. We already starting to cause a scene in the station. Just an hour ago he said he loved me.

"I'm sorry Jill" his voice cracks as he runs out of the station.

I don't even hear my mom call my name, or me getting into a car. And when I get home I don't bother talking to anyone. I stay in my room and cry. My eyes are blood red an I'm a wreck. Only because of one person Harry Styles.

I've been manipulated. Bullied, picked on by him. But this has gone to far. Y trust for him is broken. I want to hate him again,I really do. But I can't.

Why did I even go to that party. Or have a heated make out session with him. Why did I go to his house? Why did I let him say all those dirty things to me.

Why did I fall for him.

~~~~~~~~~~

School was fun as always! I've had so many people as about what happened, that I'm going to shoot another person who asks.

I haven't seen Harry but I don't really want to.

But I feel as if I'm lying to myself.

"Jill do you wanna sit by me and a few people at lunch" I look up to see Taylor smiling at me.

I was about to say no, because of Harry. But a stab to the heart reminds me we aren't dating.

I really do need to get distracted, thinking of harry is making me depressed.

I nods my head and follow Taylor into the lunch room. He gestures to a table and tells me he'll get my lunch. And I need realize how much of a gentleman he was.

"So you and Harry aye?" A blonde hair boy says after Taylor leaves.

"Uh no-oh we aren't dating, not anymore." I stumble out. The awkwardness at the table creeps up on me as all heads turn.

"Hmm no? what happened?" He ask.

"I don't really want to talk about it. I've been through a lot lately" Hoping he would stop there Taylor comes back with my food.

"And here you go" I look down at a pretzel and a water.

"Thank you." I say.

We start talking, and Taylor throws a few jokes in, and for a little bit I seem to forget about my problems.

"Hey uhm I never got your number!" Taylor says as the bell meaning lunch is over rings.

"Here give me your phone" we exchange numbers, and I head back to last period.

Health

And that means one thing Harry.

And today's the day we present or projects. SHIT. I can't do this.

But Jillian Smith never backs out. I say trying to be tough.

But my insides are jello and my breathing hitches when I round the corner.

I spot Harry kissing belle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Ok I'm thinking this books is going to be at least 25 chapters long. Idk yet, this is a filler chapter so be prepared. I know you probably think it sucks.

But please vote it means the world to me.

Comment (no one commented last chapter :()

And share

Ily

~T.H