Health projects

Jill's P.O.V

I can't breathe.... Tears form in my face and I want to vomit.

Could he seriously move on that fast. Was I wrong this whole time. Did he seriously just play me. We're all those rumors true.

I seriously can't see straight. I walk into health, and I try my hardest to forget what I saw. No one questions why I'm crying, probably thinking its another break down of the past. I put my head down allow myself to steady my breath. The bell rings, and all I want to do is run away and crawl into a hole.

My seat is in the middle, of the class and I try not to look a Harry as he takes his seat in the back.

"Ok class today's when we present our projects." My Health teacher claps her hands.

She names the first people to present, Allison and Justin. There presentation is a slide show, showing different things about child birth and sex. We clap appropriately at the end. But honestly I'm worried, I have to face Harry. I decided today, I'm not going to be the teachers pet and volunteer to go. But my partner had different plans.

"Alright any volunteers, before I just start randomly picking?" The teacher asked.

Silence.. Good.

"Ill go" I recognize the British accent anywhere. I can't protest, but I wish we went with something simpler, like a PowerPoint. But me being me, I decided on demonstrating, and questions and shit.

I walk to the front of the class with my folder. I can't look at Harry. All I want is for this to be over.

"As young teenagers we underestimate parenthood, and sex all together." I speak like practiced.

"We go to party's get drunk and get laid. Never actually taking a minute to realize the outcome. Everything you do in life has an outcome. An sometimes it's not always the best." I say, hoping Harry catches on.

"Sex is something we all underestimate. You think all you need is a penis and a vagina. I mean yes you do need that. But you really need Love. Studies prove if your in love sex is 10x better than you can imagine. And if in love you both make choices and the outcome of it. A child possibly." It's Harry's cue to start on child birth.

"And when your in love, I child would be perfect. A life with that person would be perfect. Everything about them is perfect. But in love sometimes there's sacrifices to be made. And sometimes it may hurt the other, but they don't realize how much it's really just protecting them." what the hell he's doing, we didnt rehearse that.

"But when you do something, behind that persons back how can that mean you love them, how is that protecting them!" I shout.

I'm looking at him, and the tears are back and I don't even care.

He turns to me, pale and eye red too. I caught him red handed.

"Maybe it isn't what it seems."

"It is If you see them cheating."

"It could of been forced!"

"Or maybe it's because that one person never was in love, and he just lied to get in her pants. Like any hormonal teenage boy. Maybe she was that innocent girl, that stayed home and read all day, who got lost in books and good grades. Maybe she seemed like an easy lay. Maybe he just liked seeing people hurt!"

I snatch the paper from him, and walk to my teacher. Who actually looked interested,and not mad at our outburst.

"Here's the full report." I hand it to her, her mouth agape.

I turn on my heal and push past Harry into the Hall. And I run into the bathroom.

I clench the sink and shut my eyes. I count back from ten I try everything. But it doesn't stop the fact that I'm broken.

Or maybe it doesn't stop the fact that I'm in love.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Hey guys!! ily keep reading lovely readers.

Vote! comment even if you hate it!

Ily

~T.H