Payment

Harry's P.O.V

Me and Jill walk along the beach and honestly it was the best feeling in the world.

Of course all good things come to an end when I hear a voice behind us.

"Well,well, well boys if it isn't harry styles, oh and looks boys he's got a date too."

I recognize that voice from anywhere.

Louis. Louis Tomlinson

I pull Jill behind me and look at my old friend. He's the one that started me on all the drugs and alcohol. We both were there for each other. Until the day he broke my trust, now he's a evil bastard and even talking to him is making me sick. I should have known he would be here I should've protested to Jill, but I'm so whipped I let he get her way.

"Well damn Harry, don't be rude who is this fine lady?" I hear a familiar Irish accent. Niall Horan.

"What the hell do you boys want!" I say through gritted teeth. I see 2 more boys appear. Zayn Malik, and Liam Payne.

"Can't we just say hello to an old pal" Louis speaks up. Eyeing Jill an licking his lips. I'm getting angrier by the second, all I want to do is punch his face in.

"Harry who are these people?" Jill speaks up softly, probably scared by there appearance. I mean they all had more tattoos and piercings then me.

"The names Louis, and I'm just dying to know your name babe." I flinch at his nick name for her. I can't start a fight not here anyway. I mean 4 against 1, the odds aren't exactly in my favor. But if one of them lays a finger on Jill I will personally kill them.

"Jill"

"What a beautiful name love" Zayn speaks up. I think the only sane one here is Liam, he's always been the mature one. But of course he's part of Louis gang. Though I'm not worried about him and Jill. He has a girlfriend. Lauren? I think that's what her name was.

"Can you please leave us alone" I plead, I don't want drama.

"Yea come on Louis leave him alone forget the past." Liam speaks up.

"Shut the hell up Liam you don't know what that bastard did! And now he has to pay. And I know exactly what his payment will be." He eyes Jill.

No.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

OMG I need feed back

Sorry it was short but trust me this won't be that cliche as it sounds I promise. I got help with this chapter by one of my best friend so I thought I would include her in the story! she's Lauren btw!

5 votes and ill update

Love you all vote comment and share

Ily.

~T.H