Lake house

Jill's P.O.V

I'm sitting in math class only thinking about two things. Harry and Belle.

Harry because now we are dating and he ask me on a date tonight.

And belle has been very distant ever since the movies. She's apologized but still avoids me as much as possible. And I'm not quite sure why. We've been friends forever we tell each other everything. But what about now!

I get knocked out of my train of thoughts when a piece of paper hits the back of me.

I turn looking around and find harry smirking at me.

I pick up the paper, and unfold it.

'You better be going to the party Friday, and I won't take no for an answer, maybe we can we make what happened last time ;)'

I smile to myself when I think back at the first party I went to, the first time I kissed that stupid British boy. I put the note in my pocket as the bell rings and walk to my locker. Seeing belle an Taylor standing there. Whispering something secretive.

"Hey guys what's up?"

"Uhm nothing" Taylor replys fast as of he were nervous about something.

"So I heard there was a party this weekend are you guys going?" I don't question them, but change the subject.

"Yea we'll be there" belle says and walks off. Taylor at her heals. Ok then?

I close my locker ready to leave school when I feel two strong pair of arms around me.

"Hello beautiful" I hear a raspy voice say in my ear.

"Who are you talking to I see no one beautiful?" I look around grinning. I love seeing the playful side of harry. I rarely see it even when we weren't close.

"Keep looking she's a brown eye brown hair girl. Bout 5'5. And she just so happens to be my girlfriend."

"She is?" I laugh.

"Yep finally" he bends down to kiss my forehead.

I grab his hand and we walk to his car, he's been driving me to school, for the past week now.

The ride to my house is calm as harry makes little stupid jokes, I laugh because there so retarded.

"Knock knock"

I groan.

"Who's there?"

"Europe"

"Europe who?"

"I'm not a poo you are."

I crack up laughing. I can't breathe.

"Harry *laughs* that was *laughs* the worst joke *laughs* ever." Tears are falling by now.

"No it isn't!" He scoffs and pouts.

"Yes it was, God your such a cheesy boy."

Harry stops the horrible joke telling, and we pull into my drive way. He kisses me and tells me he'll pick me up at 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok this date I'm not sure if I should dress up but my mom is practically begging me to wear a dress,and this time she isn taking no for an answer. God she's such a teenager.

"Jill how about this one?" She holds up a black sparkly mid waisted dress with mid way sleeves. And after 5 dresses this one isnt that bad. I just don't like the length. I do not want to look like a slut.

"I don't know mom can't I just wear some jeans or something?"

"Absolutely not! Now go try this on."

I feel the material on my face.

"Ok, ok, you didn't have to throw it at me!" I walk into the bathroom and change. It's wired wearing a dress, but I like how it shows my curves and something tells me harry will too. I walk back into my room.

"Oh my sweetie you look stunning" she gets up and gives me a hug. I smile an thank her.

I curl my hair, something I rarely do. Then apply a darker shade of makeup. And find some silver flats. I will never ever in my life wear heals, that's a promise.

I hear the doorbell and I grab my purse and hurry downstairs. I open the door to see harry in a button down white shirt and some black skinny jeans. And his signature converse. He looked amazing.

"Wow Jill you look.. Er really beautiful." He looked down at his feet.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself."

"Bye mom, bye dad"

"Bye honey use protection" my mom screams. I facepalm she didn't just say that.

I close the door in embarrassment. I know she didn't mean that. My mom is one to joke, plus we both believe in marriage before sex. Call me original but I do.

Harry and I are tomato red when we get into his car.

It silent until he pulled into a lake house driveway.

He hops out and opens the door for me. We walk hand in hand as he opens the house door open.

Candles every where, quiet music is playing in the back ground. And the fire place is on the lights are dim, and the screen door gives a perfect view of the lake.

"Harry it's beautiful" I gasp.

"Thanks I wanted this to be special. Like this could be our little lake house. My mom bought it a few years ago and she said we could use it."

He walks me to the fire place where a blanket and food lay.

I sit down and so does harry i find a few pizza boxes and some root beer.

Romantic doesn't even began to describe the scene. No one has ever done this for me.

We eat the pizza and we make small talk. I'm laughing half the time when harry talks about stupid things.

Harry lies stomach up on the blanket, and I lay my head on his toned stomach.

"Jill your so beautiful, and that dress is killing me." He moves slightly so his elbows prop himself up. And looks at my body.

I roll over so I'm on top of him.

"Your so dirty Styles" i scold. He puts his hands up in surrender.

"But I kinda like it." I wink then get up.

"I was actually enjoying that position"

"Come on let's go on a walk on the lake"

He agrees and we walk. The view is beautiful. The sun is setting perfectly. I look over at Harry's face admiringly.

I reach up and kiss him. But the kiss doesn't last long because its broken by voices.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Harry styles, oh and look boys he's got a date"

~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

CLIFFHANGER who do you think it is!!!!!

Ok guys 3 comments that's all I'm asking for! feedback is what I need. Bad or good.

Vote.comment.share

Ily

~T.H