His house

Jill's P.O.V

"Well since we couldn't finish the movie do you wanna go to my place and watch a movie." Harry suggest.

I spit out my imaginary water. His house! HIS HOUSE. We aren't even dating. Plus I've never been in a guys house by myself before. I blush to myself.

"It was just a suggestion you don't have to" he sounds hurt. Shit.

"No it just my parents" I say truthfully.

"Call them and say your staying at belles house or something. Come on Jill you only live once." He said pouting.

"Fine, but did you really have to quote drake?" I say holding in my laugh.

I call my mom and tell her and she says its fine. I'm suddenly regretting this.

I'm so nervous, staying the night with Harry my nerves are killing me. I mean I've had a while to think about dating him. And I decided on yes. I'm going to tell him tonight. Do something sweet I guess. God I'm bad at relationships. I mean I can never dress up or look nice. All harry has to do is wear a white T-shirt and his black converse and he looks amazing.

He pulls into his drive way an says his mom works at nights. Great home alone with harry.

Breathe... He opens the passenger door for me to get out.

Breathe... We walk into his house.

He turns on the lights to find a normal size living room.

"So what movie" he points to a class cabinet filled with DVDs and VHS.

I walk over and search for a movie. I decided on watching pitch perfect. I show him and he agrees.

"Hmm do you want anything to eat like popcorn or something"

"Popcorn but not a lot of butter and do you have any additional toppings?" We're not at the movies Jill. I remind myself.

"What do I look like your personal servant" he puts his hands on his hips and I giggle.

"I wouldn't mind a personal servant"

He walks over to me and puts his hands on my waist.

"I could do what ever you want me to" he whispers in my ear. And I shiver. The dirtiest thoughts pop into my head. But I control myself and start to tease him.

"And what do you want to do for me baby" it's wired saying that but his expression was worth it.

"Because I know what I really want you to do for me" I whisper in his ear.

He gulps.

"I really, really, really want." I drag on whispering in his ear.

"Want..wha..t." He stutters.

"My popcorn" I push him off me and get up and run to the kitchen.

I hear footsteps and in comes a very mad looking harry.

"So where's the Pan for the popcorn?" I smirk.

No reply. He just kept his glare. I walk to the cupboard at search. I bend over to look for a pan. Not the best idea with a mad horny harry in the kitchen. Stil bent over I look. Harry walks behind me and grabs my waist. I jump back in surprise in Harry's chest. Then I feel something hard. Oh shit. I gasp and he presses harder.

"It wasn't nice to tease me Jill" he said slowly thrusting. I bite my lip to hold in my moan.

"This is what you do to me Jill, no one else only you"

"Oh I wish you were mine Jill" he starts kissing my neck. I moan forgetting about popcorn all together this was way better.

"Who said I wasn't yours?" I manage to get out. Barely below a whisper.

"What do you mean" he says in the same position.

"I'm yours Harry, ill be your girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Kinda short sorry! but she finally said yes!

And ps I'm sorry for the crapy 'dirty' scene don't expect like details about that shit because I'm not going to.

Second I wanna thank XxHarrys_heartxX and kittylovesHarry for the wonderful comments love you!!!!!

Vote.comment.share

Ily

~T.H