Fresh start

Jill's P.O.V

I would have said the longest car ride ie been in, was when I drove to California to see my grandma. That is until now. You see I'm currently in the car driving home from the party.

With my dad.

The drive home is only 10 minutes, and the drive to Cali was a couple of days. But nothing and I mean nothing will ever compare to this.

I haven't said anything since I called my parents, and he hasn't question me. But I really do have to give it to him. Dealing with a teenage daughter is hard. Whether its periods or just some stupid break up.

"Look Jill-"

Silence. He stops and pinches the bridge of his nose at a stop sign. It's 1:30 in the morning, so he stops the engine. An we sit. No one saying a single word. Or maybe we were both to afraid to say anything.

"Just say it dad, say I told you so, tell me you were right."

"No we couldn't have predicted this, I just wanted what's best for you, and I realized its not even my decision it's yours! You're 18 and sooner or later I have to put my big boy pants on and realize that too."

"Dad I was thinking and it's only for the best."

"And what is that?"

"I'm not going to the university of New York. I'm going to Stanford. It has a great learning program. And I really do need a challenge, besides I don't want to face him."

"But that's so far away, Jill are you sure."

"Remember what you said earlier its my decision, and when I'm ready ill come back home to visit, we can keep in touch."

"Well if that's what you want, then ill except that."

"It is what I want, a fresh start."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you all packed babe?" My mom asks.

Today's the day, the day I move to California and go to college.

"Yes"

"Ok then JAKE COME AND GET YOUR SISTERS BAGS"

I hear a few Tvs being turned off, and some thuds coming up the stairs.

"Ew your still here I thought you left already." He jokes.

"Ha-ha just admit it your going to miss my ass."

"Your ass? You mean your face?"

"Don't make me push you down the stairs like I did when you were five." I threaten.

"Yea, yea" he picks up the suitcases, and carries it to the car. He should just be thankful I'm not one of those girls who take there whole bedroom to college.

"Alright get in the car, I'm going to drive you to the airport" My mom says.

I walk up to my dad, and give him a hug.

"I'm going to miss you, I love you." I give him another hug. I pull out an envelope from my back pocket.

"Give this to Anne to give to Harry, an I trust you not to open it." He nods, and tears form in my eyes, when I see my brother.

"You better give me a hug idiot." I say trying to make him smile. He does.

"Take care of mom loser" I say.

"Oh I will cry baby"

I get in the car and wave my final goodbyes. Mom pulls out of the driveway.

I captivate my town, knowing I won't see it in a while. All the fun and not so fun memories. I have to admit I'm going to miss it. An maybe certain people in it.

I see the airport station up ahead and I know this is it. I walk my two suit cases up to the luggage area. Mom helps me because I'm a blonde at life sometimes. (No offense to blondes).

I remember the present Lauren and catie told me to open when I was at the airport. We said our goodbyes yesterday. I promised both I would keep in touch.

I unwrap it to find a picture at graduation, all of us hugging. In a frame that has "sisters" all around it. There's a card, and a little cow stuffed animal. Which has a color with the name of Berda. I smile, it was our little inside joke.

"First call for flight to Rt-65" I let out a sign and turn to my mom. That was my flight.

"I love you mom"

"I love you too baby" she chokes, crying.

"Promise to be safe"

"Second call for flight to Rt-65"

"Always" I assure her.

"Don't talk to strangers"

"Moommm"

"I'm so proud of you Jill make me proud."

"Final call for flight Rt-65"

"I will, I love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's P.O.V

She's leaving today.

I know I at least should say goodbye. But she wouldn't even want me there. I'm the reason she's leaving anyways.

My whole life I've planned with Jill, it's over. And there's nothing I can do about it.

"Harry Hun I have a letter for you"

"I don't are mom."

"It's from Jill sweetheart."

Just her name got my adrenaline running. I say up in my bed as my mom enters my room.

"Here" she heads me the letter. I carefully open it.

It read;

Harry,

I honestly don't know how to write letters, so honestly don't expect much. I've probably crumbled up a million pieces of papers trying to write this. And if you see tear stains, also my fault. But the truth is it was yours. I can't live my life like this, wanting you, then hating you. Maybe I need an SOS like rhianna, he's right it isn't heathy, I've had sleepless nights, which all I've done is think of you, sometimes I would only dream about you, your lips your touch your everything. But I would lie if I said I regretted it. What we had I will never forget. Honestly I wish we could've had more. But people make mistakes. I just need you to promise me to move on like I'm trying to. Go to college get a job, get married. Have cute little Harry juniors. What I'm saying is just causes you don't have me, doesn't mean your life is over. It's just means a fresh start. I also want to thank you, you taught what it felt like to be in love. Because honestly I was. I was in love with you charming side, your jealous side. Maybe even your horny side. Your adventurous side. Your playful side. Hell I would be writing all day if I named all the stuff I lord about you. I guess we're back to the beginning, where I hate you and you hate me. But maybe instead of you loving me like you secretly did, I love you. But ill get over it, and you should to. If you never love me. No harm done as you see, because now I'm not there, I'm gone. And if this is goodbye I'm sorry I didn't have the guts to say it to your beautiful face. Oh and promise me one thing, don't ever stop wearing converse. You look amazing in them. Trust me you'll have all the college girls crawling at your feet. Well I mean I guess you would no matter what. And if you do find that special girl don't let her go. I mean look at me.

Love,

~Jillian

Then I broke down. And not even my mom could comfort me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Please comment if you liked this chapter, because I love all your guys feed back!!!

Vote, comment

~TeAnna