Date with the badboy

Jill's P.O.V

"Hey babe how was the party?" I hear my mom say as I make my way downstairs.

I made out with the man I hate, we were all over each other in a closet. He confessed He's always liked me. And now I have a date with him.

"Fine I guess."

"Well you came home pretty early."

"Your my mom and you're concerned that I came home to early?"

"Jill lets face it, when do you ever get out of the house! Plus I know you, you would never do anything stupid."

Oh but I did mom, I did.

"And it doesn't help when you never date or anything!"

"I bet she's still a Virgin." my little brother jokes.

"I think she is" my dad jokes with him.

"You guys know I'm right here, and actually I have a date tonight!"

My mom claps her hands.

"Really OMG this is great." She did not just say omg.

"Uh yea and I'm going to invite belle over and pretend we never had this conversation."

"Virgin" my brother mumbles under his breath.

I mouth a 'fuck you' to him. 14 year olds these days.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Belles P.O.V ( bet you didn't see that coming)

No this cannot be happening! My best friend is going on a date with the man I'm in love with.

All these years of making Jill hate him, for what!

I thought this year we could get to know each other, date even.

She even has the guts to ask me to come over to her house. Probably to rub it in my face.

I know one thing and one thing only. Harry styles will be mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill's P.O.V

Belle said she couldn't come over, she was busy. .So I'm currently in my room with my mom. And lets just say things do not look good.

She's practically begging to wear a dress. With some 6 in heals.

"Mom it's my first date with this guy. why don't we just stick to casual."

"Fine" she huffs and she walks out of my room.

I just decide on some jeans and a cute blouse.

But my head is spinning from everything that happened yesterday.

I sit down on my bed, why does he like me. Why are we going on a date! why did I even agree to go! !

I put my hair up in a pony tail and listened to music. Music always helps me get through things in life.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jillian your date is here." My mom shakes me to wake me up.

I shoot out of bed. Shit!!!! I must've fell asleep.

I grab my brush and brush my hair. Good thing I slept in the clothes I was going to wear.

"Tattoos and piercings, Jill I think you got a date with mr bad boy." my mom says staring out the window.

"Have fun with your father" she continues as I brush.

Shit my dad. I rush downstairs to find my dad holding the bridge of his nose, an my brother holding binoculars.

"Tattoos and piercings Jill?"

"Dad don't forget the cigarette he just lite"

My dad take the binoculars and looks.

"I do not like this Jill, not one bit."

"Isn't he the one that got arrested from your school?" I'm going to strangle my brother.

"Uhm I gotta go love you bye." I open the door to find harry smoking his cigarette and leaning against his car.

"Took you long enough." he flicks the cigarette on the ground.

"Shut up or ill change my mind!" I snap.

He doesn't say anything, he just opens the passenger door for me.

I buckle up as harry starts the engine.

I motion to his seat belt, he looks at me like I've grown to heads, but he gives in and buckles up.

We drive for 30 minutes. And then harry parks.

I look out my window to see our old schools playground.

'What are we doing here?"

"You'll see" he opens the door again, then grabs my head and walks towards the bench.

"You want me to prove I've always liked you., I'm going to show you." he hold up a folded piece of paper I haven't notice before.

"These are placed all over the park, fin them and read them. Then you can decide if in telling the truth or not."

I grab the paper and carefully open it.

3rd grade you and your friends would braid each others hair on this bench. I never bothered you I would always stare at you from affair. You always seem so happy and that's what I love about you.

I look up and smile. He remembers! He points in the direction of the swings and I spotted another note.

I run towards the swings, and open the note.

In 6 grade there would always be competitions on who could swing the highest. I remember how you would always win. :)

I look around and collect all the note cards, and read them on the play set as harry sits on the bench.

All good childhood memories that I had on this playground was in all of these notes.

And all the hate I once has towards harry, is now gone.

I finished the last one. I collect them in my pocket and run towards harry and hug him.

"Jill please forgive me for all the stuff I've done to you. I haven't had a good past, but I want a better future. I need you Jill do you forgive me."

"I forgive you" I mumble still hugging him.

He lifts up my chin.

"You do?"

I nod my head.

"Prove it Jill, prove if that you forgive me." he smiles. That bastard mimicking me. I couldn't help but smile.

I get on my tip toes and kiss him. But as soon as he kisses back, I release the kiss and run away.

"Your such a tease Jill" he chuckles then chases me.

He finally catches me. We laugh for a minute. We are both idiots.

"Jill"

"Hmm"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Cliffhanger!!! This is a long chapter, so we need to stop there. Don't worry the answer will come soon.

So vote.comment.share please

Ily

~T.H