Bathroom drama

Harry's P.O.V

Jill grabs my paper, and walks over to the teacher who's mouths agape.

"Here's the full report." She's says and walks towards me, then pushes me away. Then rushes out of the classroom.

"Mr. Styles would you care to explain yourself?"

"Bull shit is what it all is" At this point I didn't care that I swore in front of her. I stand there motionless. I don't deserve Jill, but I need her.

"Well why are you still in here?"

"Oh right the principals, for detention because I swore." I say sarcastically.

"No go get her Harry, because a girl with a broken heart is one thing.But when she's in love it's another."

I stand there shocked. But a smile creeps to my face, when I realize she's not joking.

"Thank you" I say grabbing my bag.

"Oh and Mr.Styles" she adds.

I turn.

"No more swearing in this class."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around for Jill and I pray to god she hasn't left the school.

The teachers words still stuck in my head. Did Jill really love me? I mean I am. And I mean it, even if she doesn't want to believe it.

I hear muffle crys coming around the hall. I walk over to hear them coming from the girls bathroom.

So I have a 50/50 chance of getting myself expelled, if this isn't Jill. So I decided to go the safe way out. By knocking.

"Jill babe is that you?" I knock softly. Using nicknames is her weakness.

I hear a gasp and a sniffle. But still silence. I know it's her. I slowly open the door to see her sitting down, head tucked in knees.

"Baby please don't cry" I walk toward her. She flinches at my touch. But relaxes and cuddles towards me.

"I can't do this Harry, I cant" she says weak and faint. And she continues to cry.

"I know either can I" I admit.

It's silent, and we both just sit on the ground holding each other.

"What did Miley Cyrus get for Christmas?"

Silence.

"Not Liam Hemsworth"

She laughs, and it's joy to my ears.

"That was mean, but true."

I smile down at her. Her makeups smeared. And her eyes bloodshot and her nose running.

"Harry why did you leave the station?"

"Your dad hates me, and he's right Jill. You deserve better, I'm a mess, but I'm a bigger mess without you!"

"Me too. I don't care about my dad right now. Only you, and school of course."

"Your such a nerd" I tease the mood lighten a bit.

"Shut up." He pushes me, I don't know if we made up, but I really don't want to ruin this moment by bringing it up.

"Harry please try college, I've seen your grades, there really good. I never knew you payed attention?"

"No Jill I just want to graduate that's all."

"Do it for me! We can both apply for the same one. I've been excepted to a few out of state, but also the university here."

"Ill think about it. But Jill what about your parents?"

"Harry promise me something."

"What?"

"Promise that you won't hurt me like that again. A relationship needs trust.

"Promise" she gets up and I follow, she hugs me, and I don't protest.

"Should we go back to class?" She asks.

"Or we could kiss" I smirk.

"No, you don't get off that easily!"

"So what are we then?"

"Friends..." My smile drops.

"With benefits" she winks. That cheeky little girl.

I try to kiss her, but she puts her hand out.

"Let me clean my face."

She walks to the sink, and a random girl walks in. Eyes wide.

"It's not what you think." I hold my hand up in defense.

She backs away. Running towards the office. Shit!

I grab Jill and the bell rings. People flood out of classrooms. I pull outside towards my car. She gets in immediately. I drive away.

She burst out laughing, and I join her.

"She thought we had a quick one in the bathroom." I say blushing. Still laughing.

"Harry why did you kiss belle." She bites her lips and looks away.

"It was forced, Belle said I was wrong and I didn't love you. When I protested. She kissed me!"

"How could she do that I thought he was my Bestfriend." She looks down at her lap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Belles P.O.V

"Wait what happened?" I say.

A underclass man came with news but she's talking to fast.

"Jill and Harry, they were together in the bathroom. And I think there back together again."

My face gets red. That bitch, I was being nice before. But now I'm unleashing the beast.

Harry will be mine. And I will do anything for it.

"Emily host a party next weekend, an invite everyone. Even that little bitch."

"What are you going to do?"

"You'll see, you'll see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Suspense!!!

Here's a long chapter! Hope you like it.

Vote! And comment

Ily

~T.H