The truth

Harry's P.O.V

I walk into the house which was way worse than Niall's.

I hear noises in the other room and I recognize Louis voice.

I hear him talking dirty to Jill and anger washes over me. I bolt to the door and when I open it I seriously wanted to kill somebody.

Jill was on the bed and Louis was on top of her, his hands were under her shirt, and he wasn't wearing one. Did I mention he had a smirk on his face.

My hands tense and I bet I look quite intimidating. Well to any guy at least. But this is Louis the boy I grew up with, the boy I played chest with. But I keep questioning myself was it?

Louis gets up and I see tears in Jills eyes.

"Look who decided to join the party Jill! Here Harry come sit. Take notes if you need to, because I'm pretty sure shell enjoy me more than you." By the time he's finish I tackle him to the ground. I continuously throw punches at his face.

"Don't ever fucking touch her again" I scream at him. But all he does is chuckle.

"What are you trying to prove Harry? Huh that your a better person than me? Well we both know your not! So cut with the good guy shit. Does Jill know you still do shit behind her back? Does she know about Alex?"

"Don't fucking bring up Alex you bastard" I grab his shirt. He crossed the line.

"She doesn't know, does she?"

Before I can respond two police men walk in and pull Louis and me apart.

"Ma'am we need you to come with us for questioning" one police officer says. Jill nods but the tears in her eyes break my heart.

"You too" he points to me.

I follow them and they take Louis to another police car, while me an Jill ride in the same one.

I long for her touch, but instead she keeps her distance from me and stares out the window. I see droplets rolling down outside.

Right now I didn't care about the police officer driving. I needed to talk to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill's P.O.V

I look out the window as it begins to rain. I have nothing to say to him, and if he wants to talk he can, because he has a lot of explaining to do.

I almost was raped, but I any say it was Harry's fault. But it scared me half to death and I'm still in shock.

But what really made me go crazy was when they brought up Alex. Who's Alex? I have so many questions my head hurts, and I feel like I want to break down for the 3rd time since Harry came.

"Look Jill we need to talk, or at least I will and you just listen." He runs his hands through his hair.

I don't say anything and I don't think he expected me to.

"Me and Lou go way back, I would always go back to the UK in the summer whenever I was little, it's something my mom promised we'd do when we moved here. To America. Louis was my neighbor And since we were close in age we hung out. He taught me how to play chess, and other things. But after my dad cheated on my mom, we went back to the UK, for a break. But Louis was different. I was different. But the thing is I was broken, an Lou was something I couldn't explain. At 13, and Lou 16 we started doing drugs and alcohol. Louis convinced me that it would help with my problems. Me being as naive as I am, I listened. One day when I was 16 and Louis 19 we snuck into a club. And that's when I saw her. Alex. I used my charm on her and took her home. My intensions was only to sleep with her. And then ditch her. That was our motto. And as disgusting at it sounds it was true. But instead that whole night we stayed up and talked. I soon found that girls actually have feelings. But Louis was furious he told me that Alex was his. So it was a love triangle I guess. She had to pick, between me and Louis. She ended up picking me, and that night I made love to her. It was perfect. But other people thought otherwise. He was so mad he threaten to kill me or her multiple times. I knew that I couldn't have that. So I told her to move and to never go back there. I gave her enough money to leave. Her being 18 she could. I told her I loved her. And then she left. And so did I, I went back to the U.S. Promising myself i would stay away from him, or Holmes Chapel it reminded me to much of her. But when we were walking I remembered that whenever Louis parents came to America for vacation. They went to the exact same lake as we did. I just didnt think he'd come back. He made me lose the one I loved Jill. And I don't want him to do that again".

I was speechless but the ending made me want to cry. 'the one I loved'.

Did he just admit he loved me? I'm in such an emotional state I don't even know.

"Ok lovers were here" the police officer says sarcastically.

"Look Jill I get if your mad at me, take your time" He walks towards the station. Following the police officer. I finally decided to grow some.

"Harry wait" I scream out of the car.

He turns around. His shirt sticking to his skin. But it's not like I was staring. His wet curls hung to the side of his head.

I don't even let him speak I run up to him. And kiss him. Yes and in the rain. And as cliche as it sounds, it was the most romantic kiss I've ever experienced.

Harry picks me up so my feet don't touch the ground and makes me wrap my legs around his waist. And the whole time we don't break the kiss.

Harry pulls away and we stare into each others eyes smiling.

"Did you really mean all you said? About loving me?" I breathe.

"Every word" he leans to kiss me, but we hear a throat being cleared.

Harry sets me down, and the police officer gestures towards the door. We walk past him holding hands.

"Young love" he says then shakes his head. I look over seeing Harry tomato red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

How was it? Expect more drama soon. :P

Vote comment and share

ILY SO MUCH

~T.H