The party

Jill's P.O.V

It's today the party is today.

I'm currently sitting in my room with Belle deciding whether I should go or stay home like every weekend.

No I have to go, I could just imagine Harry Monday, he probably wouldn't stop teasing me.

I mean all day today he took the time to remind me about the party.

He even doubted that I would show. So I have to go, I have to.

I mean Belle goes to parties all the time, she's even offering to help me find an appropriate outfit.

"Come on Jill it'll be fun plus ill be with you the whole time." Belle begs.

"I have to go Belle I already know that, just help me find an outfit so I can get this over with."

She squeals and jumps off my bed. At least someone's happy about this.

"How about this." I look up from my phone to see a short dress I have never worn. I'm not to keen of dresses.

"Is that the dress you got me for my birthday."

"Yes how come you never where it!"

"Because I don't like dresses."

"Just please try it on" she gives me the puppy dog face. Ugh fine, I get up and grab the dress.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG.omg. Breath Jillian.

We are currently in the car driving to the party and I am freakin out.

I start sweating when I hear the music when we pull in the drive way. Then Belle parks. And I'm frozen in my seat.

"Come on Jill we're here." Belle tried to get me to move but I wouldn't budge.

"I'm going to get Harry." she teases. Well that's enough for me. I'm out of the car fixing my dress by the time she says Harry.

"Fine lets get this over with."

We start walking, and all the nervousness come back.

As I see people grinding an drinking, I remember I have no party experience at all.

"Jill, Belle over here." Alex a girl from our school says.

Belle waves and starts walking, and I follow not knowing what to do at a party.

"Hey what's up?" Belle says

"Oh we were wondering if you wanted to play truth or dare with us." I look to see a group of people. Then a familiar curly hair boy comes in view.

"Sure." Belle says, before I can say no she pulled me into the circle and ordered me to sit.

"Great lets start." says Alex. Everyone playing sits around. Harry sits across from me, an I try my hardest not to stare at him.

"Alright who wants to start?" Alex asks.

A boy I recognize as Taylor starts volunteers.

"Jill truth or dare" he ask, I'm startle I really didn't want to play.

"Uhm I'm not playing." I state

"Figures." I hear Harry mumble. Ah hell no I'm not going to let him hold this over me to.

"Actually dare." I say, and everyone is taken back, while Harry has a smirk on his face.

"Uh ok I dare you to..." Taylor looks around, then smiles.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Harry."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Cliffhanger im sorry 😂😘 but if this gets more than 3 votes ill write the next part. So

Vote.comment.share

Love you

~T.H