Parents house

Jill's P.O.V

The car ride was silent, all I can think about is belle. We were best friends since we were little. And all of this is making my head hurt.

Harry's been making gestures, like trying to touch my thigh, leaning in to kiss me. But I have to be strong, I can't let him go this easily. So I swat it away.

"Jill what are we?"

What are we? I'm not even sure. We used to be together. Till he walk away from me. It's only fair that he asks me out again. But I honestly don't know if I could trust him. Being with him he manages to hurt me. Being without him manages to hurt me.

"I don't know..." I look out the window. I told myself I'm in love with him. But I don't think it's the right time to say it.

"How about you come to my place, with your parents, they can meet my mom, ad hopefully realize I'm ok for you." I've never met his mom. I wonder what's she like.

"Alright your house."

"Alright ill drag my parents to your house if I have to. But remember we aren't technically dating" I blush.

"Oh but of course, we will attend as friends... With benefits" he winks, I regret starting that.

He pulls into my driveway. And tells me we can come by at 6.

We stare at each other undecided. He leans in to kiss me, but I open the door. I can let him get off this easily. I remind myself, being in a relationship with Harry is like buying a puppy. You want the puppy. But you don't want the responsibility it comes with.

I walk in to a very unhappy looking father.

"Jillian I thought I told you not to hang out with him, he's trouble and I won't stand it!"

"We'll Mr. Trouble invited us to dinner, all of us. And I don't care if you go or not, because I am."

He snorts and gestures to my mother.

"Talk some sense into her Catherine" my mom wipes her hand with a dish towel, and leans against the counter.

"What time"

"Six?" I ask unsure if I heard her right.

"Oh dear it's almost 5, tell your brother to get ready."

My dads face is bright red. He opens his mouth to protest but my mom beat him to it.

"Lord so help me Noah if you do not go to his house,you will sleep outside."

"But he almost lost or Jill, and he's not an appropriate figure. Tattoos and piercing he even smokes. Cath, think about this."

"Outside Noah, Outside" she warns again.

"All I'm-"

"Jake how cold is it supposed to be tonight?" My mom asks.

"Low 40s possibly 30." He answers not looking away from his game system.

"Fine ill go." My dad walks upstairs mumbling a chain of swear words.

"That was awesome mom" I whisper, she nods her head.

"Perks of being a wife, you always get what you want." She winks.

I pretend to barf, as I walk upstairs to change.

I skim through my closet, deciding that since its a special occasion ill wear a dress. But God I hope no one expects much.

I find a cute flower print sundress. Then I put some leggings on, and some flats. I put my hair in a pony tail. And curl the ends. I redo my makeup, being smeared from earlier today.

I check the time 5:30, I head downstairs to see my mom dress up nice, and my dad fixing my brothers tie.

"Ill drive since I know where he lives" I state.

Everyone agrees, as we get closer to his house my hands begin to sweat.

I pull into the driveway. And park the car.

I walk to the door, and knock.

After a few knocks I hear footsteps approach the door. A middle aged women opens the door with a smile on her face.

"Hello I'm Anne, Harry's mother" she says, and shakes my parents hand. She wasn't what I expected, but she seems really sweet.

"And you must be Jillian, Harry doesn't shut up about you" she gushes, and I blush.

"Mom" Harry groans and appears on the door way. Looking embarrassed.

"Well come on in" Anne gestures. My mom and Anne kick it off great, try hea towards the kitchen, probably preparing dinner. And my dad follows. My brother takes a seat on the couch, asking for the tv remote. After that its only me and Harry.

"You look stunning Jill." Harry says eyeing me, that little pervert. I smile though.

"You don't look to bad yourself, who knew the bad boy could clean up." I joked, he really did look good, wearing a sweater vest, with a matching tie. Some khaki pants, and his converse.

"Remember the first time you were here." He says stepping towards me.

I gulp. I remember I little to well.

"Ye-a-a" I stutter looking at the ground. He chuckles, ugh that chuckle I think to myself.

"I enjoyed it, except for the teasing." He said in my ear.

I push him back and he bites his bottom lip. I take off running towards his room. And jump on his bed. And hide. A few seconds later, the door creeks open.

I feel the bed dip, and my heart rate sky rockets.

He hovers over me, but my face cover by his blanket.

"I've imagined you in this bed, with me. And lets just say, a few things happen."

"Harry we aren't dating." I remind him, but really its to remind myself.

"Remember when we were in that closet Jill, were we dating?" He ask, well the bastard has a point. His hand take the blanket from my head and we are eye to eye.

"Remember that night in my kitchen? We're we dating Jill?"

His head dips towards my neck, and I shiver when his lips start to kiss it. I moan, which only seemed to encourage him.

"Answer my baby." Harry's lips moving to my jaw bone.

"No" I breathe out.

There was a knock on the door. Harry got off me.

"Harry? Jill? Dinners ready!" It's Anne. Harry groans and gets to his feet.

I laugh.

"What?" Amusement in his eyes.

"Some déjà vu" I laugh thinking about the party.

"I'm sorry Jill." He says after a while.

"For what?"

"You need some time, and I couldn't help it! You were on my bed, and I'm a guy."

He scratches the back of his head.

"It's fine." I say.

"Really? How?"

"I mean we are friends with benefits, aren't we" I joke. He turns to me a smirk on his face.

"I guess we are then" he winks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

First of all 1k reads amazing!!!! I would of had it sooner but I deleted a chap because I'm a douche.

But thank you guys so much!! I've noticed you guys don't comment anymore and it makes me sad. So comment please.

An also vote. I would really appreciate it.

Ily

~T.H