Virgin for long?

Harry's P.O.V

Lauren's been driving for hours, and I fear that this is all just a dream, and if I blink even once, Jill will be gone.

What if when we get there she's not there, or she's hurt. I know what Louis capable of doing, and I pray with drop of hope rushing through my veins, that Louis doesn't touch her. Because if he does I could never be able to let that go.

"Harry why does Louis want Jill so bad? What's with all this revenge?" Lauren says after great deal of silence.

"It's a long story...and now just isn't the right time to tell. I need Jill and that's what I'm going to get."

"Ok we really need a plan, because we're pulling up as we speak and I have no idea if Lou's armed."

"Just improvise" I shrug I only really wanted to see Jill.

"Just improvise" she mocks.

"Harry I don't wanna die today."

"An you won't, just stay out here and call the police."

She breaths out, then she nods her head. But I can tell she's nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill's P.O.V

"Your so beautiful Jill, so innocent." Louis says. Walking towards me after smashing my phone. I back away not wanting his filthy hands on me.

"I know I promise to gentle since its your first time and all." He chuckles and his hot breath hits my neck.

I'm scared as hell, because I know this is it i never thought this was going to be the way I lost my virginity.

"Louis please you don't want to do this" I say, beginning he listens to me.

"Baby you don't know how much I do" he says leaving kisses on my neck, and I wince at each one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis P.O.V

I leave wet kisses on her neck. Hoping she would moan to at least one, but she doesn't and I never get this reaction f any other girl before.

Maybe she's playing hard to get but I don't like it. I'm completely turned ok by her, but she doesn't seem effective when I take my shirt of to reveals abs.

She looks at me with fear as I point to the bed. She shakes her head.

"Jill this Is going to happen whether you like it or not." I grab herby the wrist and throw her on. As I climb on top.

She lays there as still as a tree as I let my hands travel up her shirt.

I never fucked a virgin before this should be fun.

I reach her bra and just as I try to unhook it the door swings open revealing a scary Harry. This could get interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

Ok I know I said if tell you why Louis kidnapped her, BUT cliff hangers are my life. And I needed some suspense

Quick story: I was writing this on the bus and I missed my stop and I had to walk all the way back to my house a road down. It was embarrassing.

So anyways 5 votes and ill update. LOVE YOU ALL LOTSSS!!!!!!

Comment and share too if you want.

Ily

~T.H