Friend zone?

Jill's P.O.V

"Harry we need to start slow as friends maybe even best friends, we just started to get along, I need time."

"I understand Jill, take as much time as you need." He kisses the top of my head.

"Lets head home yea? Your mom wants you in by 9."

"So the bad boy wants to be in by curfew? That's interesting!" I joke heading towards his car.

"We would stay longer but your parents don't like me, and I want to change that."

The ride home is silent, but not awkward. The radio is turned down, just so you could barley hear it.

He pulls into my drive way, and gets out to open the door.

"Thanks Harry for everything! I really had a fun night." He nods and smiles.

"I really wanna kiss you good night Jillian" he pulls his lip ring in between his teeth.

"Baby steps Harold" I scold.

He stares at me undecided. Then leans in to peck my on the cheek. He then hops in his car and drives off.

I walk inside to see my mom watching tv. My dad must've went to sleep early.

"So how was the date?"

"Good" I walk upstairs to my bedroom. I take a shower then head to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you enjoyed the date" belle asks, I nod my head and tell her everything that happened yesterday.

"So you guys aren't dating" her voice seems happy. But why?

"Yea I wanna take it slow, we just started getting along." I close my locker.

We walk into class and sit down.

Class begins and the teacher assigns the homework and I get to work.

I finish just in time and the belle rings. I get my stuff around.

"Jill wait up" I look to see Taylor.

"Hey"

" I was just wondering if you wanted to go to the movies tonight, me and a few other people are going"

My mind goes to harry. Is he coming?its doesn't matter Jill you aren't dating. I remind myself.

"Uh ya sure why not!"

"Cool it starts at 7"

I walk into Heath, I look for harry to invite him to the movies.

But I can't find him.

The whole time I work on harry and I's project. Wondering where harry was. I haven't seen him all day.

30 minutes into class Harry walks in. I glance up at him. He had a black eye and his knuckle were scarred.

He sits down by me. I stare at him, and he looks at the ground.

I reach and touch his knuckles. He flinches.

What the hell happened? God I hope he didnt do anything he would regret. He's still on probation.

"Harry what happened." He looks at me and looks away.

"Harry" I repeat.

"It doesn't matter Jill"

"The hell it does matter!" I say trying not to cause a scene.

"I can't tell you" he says not keeping eye contact.

"Harry please tell me" I practically beg.

"Jill I'm a horrible person, and I do horrible stuff."

"Please tell me."

"Why would I tell you Jill so you can judge me like the rest." Ouch...

"I won't I promise but I need to know"

"Fine but I can't tell you here" he looks around.

We don't talk for the rest of hour. The bell rings and I shuffle to my locker, and grab my backpack. I walk towards Harry's car.

And to my surprise he's smoking a cigarette.

I get into the car not even asking, but he doesn't oblige.

We drive until we're at a park, he stops and parks.

We sit for a good five minutes, until he spoke.

"Jill look what I'm about to say, is something you may never repeat. Promise?" I nod eager.

"When I was 13, I caught my dad cheating on my mom. The bastard had the nerve to being her home one night when my mom was away. I told my mom and we moved still in town though." I remember in sixth grade harry was gone for a week, people did say he moved.

"I needed money Jill I had to provide for my mom. Her pay was nothing compared to my dad. So I did something stupid." He sucks in his breath.

"I started selling drugs. And doing drugs and drinking. Never on weekdays but mostly on the weekends. I was a wreck. I mean I still am. But today I went to my normal dealer, but I couldn't do it. He threaten me and we had a fight. He told me I was just being delusional. I told him I'm done with it, that I couldn't do it anymore. It's just... I'm scared Jill. I'm scared." He breaks out crying. I cuddle with him. If you told me 2 weeks ago that I was going to cuddle with Harry I would've said you were on something. But now it seems right.

"Nobody's home today, my brother has a school play. Why don't you come to my house and ill clean you up?"

He nods and starts the car.

"Jill don't tell anyone I cried" he warns.

I smile he cares to much of his bad boy image.

"Don't worry big boy I won't." I wink at him and he glares at me.

He pulls into my drive way, and I get out and head towards the door. I hear foot steps behind.

I open the door, and motion harry to come into the bathroom with me.

"Get on the counter" he smirks.

"Yes ma'am, but shouldn't I be telling you that." Ugh Dirty Harry is back.

I grab the first aid kit and work my magic.

"Alright this may sting" I Dan the cloth on his knuckles and other scars and he hisses.

I wanted to tell him sorry but my body has a mind of his own, and I slowly bring his hand to mine and kiss his scars.

I look up and Harry's eyes are closed. He opens when I pull away.

"Jillian" OMG his voice is raspy and it reminds me of the night we kissed.

He slowly leans in and kisses me. He hops off the counter. And pushes me against the wall.

"Oh the things I want to do to you Jill."

~~~~~~~~~~

A.N

I hope this one is better guys!!

Vote.comment.share

I LOVE YOU ALLLLL SOO MUCH!

~T.H