Chapter XIII

kuroneko-ssi
Katsu-san
Shiro_5

---
Shitty Saturday
---

"Teme?"

"Yes, idiot?"

"You're an asshole."

"Okay. Why?"

"Because Hinata fainted!"

Ino just stared at the darkness in her room. She shivered under her thick covers. She sobbed softly. Why... why is he doing this?

She got up and picked up her phone. She hopped back in her bed, and opened her phone. She decided she was going to call someone.

---

Sasuke was on the verge of falling asleep, and then his phone buzzed. He gritted his teeth. I swear... if it's that idiot again, I'm going to beat the hell out of him tomorrow.

He opened it, half hoping it was Sakura. He stared at the caller Id and began to freak.

"Hello?"

"Sasuke!"

"Ino? Is that you?"

"Yeah... I'm sorry I'm calling you so late..."

"Ah! No, no it's fine...!"

"Ahaha... thanks."

"So... uh, what's up?"

"I... I just needed to talk to someone. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, talk about what?"

"Shikamaru."

"Oh, what's wrong...?"

"He's ignoring me, and when I texted him he said that he never wants to talk to me again!"

"Uh... do you know why he said that?"

"No. Well... I think Temari made him like that."

"Temari? You mean Gaara's sister right?"

"Yeah."

"Does she have something against you?"

"No, I never did anything to her, but she said 'He's mine now."

"Okay..."

"I don't get it! Shikamaru was never mine. He's just my friend!"

"Maybe... he... maybe he, oh wait. Never mind."

"What? What?"

"Nothing... I think you have to figure this out yourself, Ino. It's personal."

"Okay... thanks anyway, Sasuke."

"Yeah, bye."

"Bye."

Sasuke closed his phone and just stared at it. She doesn't know. She doesn't know that he has loved her all this time. That sucks. He put his phone on the table by his bed and closed his eyes.

He just laid down and thought.

Hey, tomorrow's Saturday... What am I gonna do? Is Sakura gonna come by? Why do I care...?