Chapter XII

panda-sempai
Dxngo_
KennyThinksSoToo

---
Technologies
---

"Hey! Shikamaru! Did ya hear?!"

"..."

"Sasuke and I are friends again!"

"Good for you."

"But you're still-!"

"Save it, Ino. I'm done."

Sasuke pretended he didn't hear, so he just straightened up, and walked out. He saw the smile on her lips before he left. It was contagious. He had a smug smile in place.

That girl... that girl is something else

He walked to his locker, knowing school would end in a couple minutes. She's smiling even when she's hurt. He pulled out his bag pack, and stuffed all his crap that he needed inside.

He slammed his locker shut. But... there is something... something behind that smile. Sasuke started to walk in the lonesome hallways. Like, she's not telling me the whole story.

He passed by her office again. He tried not to look. It kind of hurts my feelings. Does she not trust me? Sasuke rubbed the back of his neck, and just stared forward. Well... we've only known each other for a couple days...

He pushed open the door and stepped outside. A warm breeze softly hit him. But, she expects me to trust her? Why doesn't she trust me then? She's a hypocrite.

He looked up into the sun, and felt its warmth on his face. But... it just kinda wants me to get to know her.

He smiled and shook his head.

"That weirdo..."

The bell rang.

---

Sakura stared at the ceiling. What am I supposed to say to him? I can't just go up to him and say-... She smiled sadly. No... no, that won't do. He's just start cutting again. That wouldn't be good, now would it?

She giggled and reached for her phone. She scrolled through her contacts. She pressed on multiple people and sent one message.

She closed her eyes and sighed.

"I wish Sasuke were here, to kiss me good night... I'm going to sleep for real..."

---

Naruto's phone buzzed. The bell rang. He flipped his phone up and stood up.

He read the message, and walked out of class. He sighed.

"Today's gonna be uber boring without you, Sakura-chan."

---

Neji phone vibrated, he slid it open. He turned to Tenten and said, "Can I come over to your house?"

Tenten flushed and stammered, "Yeah... why?"

Hinata turned back, to listen to their conversation.

He showed them the message, "Sakura's not gonna be in today."

Sakura: Sorry, my loves, but I'm not gonna be here after school, so... don't come! Seeya tomorrow!

He slid it closed and stuffed it back in his pocket. They all went to their lockers and met up in the front.