Chapter IX

@jd_wtchr
lilybabess
manika-on-a-whim

---
Happiness Is Annoying
---

"So, any more life stories, Sakura?"

"Are you asking how many more I have to tell you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, kid, that's just the beginning of my life."

Naruto walked up to her and in a "contained" angry voice he spat, "Why was Teme bleeding, and Ino crying, and Hinata hurt, and Tenten acting like something she's not, and where the hell is Neji?"

Sakura sighed and pushed his out of school boundaries, "What do you want to know, kid?"

Naruto walked impatiently, "I want to know why everything is happening."
Sakura raised a brow and inquired, "Why do you think I would know this?"

He looked at her with an obvious stare, "I may be blonde and dumb, but I'm not that stupid with the behavior of my friends." He looked at her with pleading eyes, "Please, tell me what's going on!"

Sakura scratched her head, "Again, why is this attached to me?"

Naruto lost his temper for a second and shouted, "Because I see you everywhere! I know you've been texting Teme, I know you've been talking to him and Ino and Hinata and Neji and Tenten! I know you're helping them too!"

Sakura paused for a moment and looked at him, "How do you know all this?"

Naruto shrugged, "I don't know. I'm not very smart, but I am when it's emotions and my friends. I can tell when something's wrong, and I can tell, something's not right."

Sakura stared down, "I'm not supposed to tell you anything. There sessions are supposed to be quiet." Her voice was small.

Naruto shook his head, "I told you, I already know what's going on, but why? Why is this happening?"

They stopped before a bench and the sat down. Sakura sat down hugging her knees, "Tell me what you know."

Naruto stared out across from them and said softly, "Ino is bulimic, Sasuke is 'emo,' Neji and Hinata are abused, and Tenten is trying to change who she is. Why is this happening?"

Sakura stared at him, "You noticed all this just by looking at them?"

He nodded once.

Sakura sighed, "Uh... I guess since you already know all this..." She looked thoughtfully at Naruto. "Well, I'll tell you that Ino and Sasuke are having problems because of their 'breakup.' Hinata and Neji are abused by her father because 'Hinata's not good enough.' Tenten just wants to be girly, I bet someone made fun of her."

Naruto nodded, "But how is this connected to you?"

She looked at him, and leaned her cheek on her knee, "I'm a therapist remember, so I have to help them. It's my job."
Naruto leaned back, "Oh. I kinda thought you caused this... sorry." He sighed.

Sakura smiled sadly, "Oh it's fine, a lot of people think I'm a troublemaker. To tell you the truth some of the teachers hate me!"

Naruto fully faced his body to her, and with a worried expression he said, "Why?"

Sakura laughed, "They think I influence my patients to keep doing what they're doing. They think I'm a bum, emo, bulimic, just by the way I look. And my reputation doesn't help anything either."
Naruto raised a brow, "Reputation?"
Sakura smiled, "I never told you? Oh... well this is my story..."