Chapter X

merelyadreamer
Y_StrawberryChoco
SnowRabbit

---
Now Hold Hands, Love
---

"Ino."

"Yes, Shikamaru?"

"I'm sorry."

"You should be."

Sakura looked up at the sky and said, "I believe that it's time for us to go." She hopped up off of him and stood waiting.

Sasuke nodded, "Yeah." He stood up too. "Seeya later." He stuffed his hands in his pocket. He turned and started walking.

Sakura smiled. "Hey, Sasuke-kun!"

He turned and bluntly said, "What?" She was behind him, up to his shoulder so he bent down a little.

Her eyes twinkled and her lips curled into a soft smile. She kissed his cheek and sang, "Life is wonderful, Sasuke-kun, cherish it."

Then she ran away in the direction he was heading.

He straightened up and sighed. He felt all warm again.

"What the hell."

He let her get away and calmly walk home.

She's so... annoying. She's different. UGH! It's like one second I totally understand her, the next I'm lost again. I hate it. I'm so confused.

I don't even know her that well, but I want to... get to know her better. And she has this weird thing that makes me want to talk. UGH! Me, Sasuke Uchiha, talking to some stranger?! What the hell is going on?

But in a way...

He smiled softly to himself, and felt warm again.

It's nice.

---

Ino laid face down on her bed. She buried her face in a pillow. She screamed.

She wasn't crying.

But she did feel like she should.

Her hands reached for her phone. She flipped it open and began to text without even looking.

Ino: Sakura. Can you help me?

---

Sakura felt her pocket buzz and she jumped. "Ah!" she flipped out her phone and smiled at the message.

Sai stared at her from across their apartment room and raised a brow, "What was that?"

Sakura shook her head, "Just a text. It kinda scared me."

He laughed, "Probably would have, I'm gonna go to sleep. G'night." He walked out of the room and went into his own.

She nodded and sat on the couch and replied back.