Chapter 35

Hey everyone. I feel horrible I haven't uploaded for a while. But now is better than never. Also I've had a few comments about editing issues. I know about them and I will get to them when I finish the story. Thank you for the help though.

Please vote and leave a comment.

Enjoy!

Chelsee's POV

"So pretty much you've just been yelling at him for taking me. You haven't even began to talk about what started all of it. Good grief you two are hopeless." They both looked at me with the are you serious look. "Don't look at me like that. Now sit back and get ready for things to get done." I sat forward in my chair and looked across the room at Lester. "Alright, so we're over everything dealing with you taking me." Both Liam and Rob tried to stop me but I waved them away and continued. "Look I know that the loss of your daughter has been very hard on you and your family." When I mentioned his daughter he began to glare at me.

"I suggest you stop looking at her like that." Rob said as he leaned forward and shot Lester a look. I put my hand on Rob's thigh and shook my head at him. He nodded and sat back in his chair. I looked down at the desk for a moment and took a deep breath and slowly let it out.

"I'm not saying that I know what its like to lose a child. Cause I don't. But I did lose my father." I stopped for a moment to keep the tears from coming. Rob grabbed my hand under the table and gave it a light squeeze. I swallowed hard and looked back at Lester. "I know what loss feels like. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.So I understand how it makes you feel." I could tell that I had his attention now. "I'm sorry but, I really don't think you need to take it out on other people. You know Rob loved your daughter and you all assumed that he was the one driving."

"The only reason you agree with him is because he's your mate. He was the one driving the car and he should have taken better care of my daughter. Don't tell me that he's not the one to blame." I was beginning to angry with this guy. Why doesn't he just give it up already.

"Tell me this. Did you see him in the drivers seat."

"I didn't have to-" I cut him of before he could finish

"I said did you see him in the drivers seat!?" The room was very quiet and everyones eyes kept flickering between the two of us. He hung his head down and I could tell that he was debating if he wanted an answer. He let out a breath and looked up at me.

"No I didn't." He didn't stop looking at me. I could tell he was trying to figure something out.

"Ok well from Rob's story and Lance's they both fit. I know Rob isn't lieing about this. I can read people very well and I know he's telling the truth. And I know you think he's telling the truth. You just don't want to admit it. I'm not going to make you either." He eyebrows raised and he sat up straighter. "I just ask that you realize that Lexi wouldn't want you doing this. From what Rob told me about her she was amazing. If you don't want to forget it for him." I paused for a moment. "Do it for her."

I could see his eyes begin to fill with tears. He put his head down quickly and nodded his head. I couldn't stand watching everyone look at him like this. He is the alpha of his pack and he deserves to have some privacy.

"If everyone could leave for a moment that would be great. I need a moment with him." I looked to Liam and I can tell he understood. He nodded to his men and they all stood up including him. They began to head out the door when I turned to Rob. "You too." His eyebrows raised.

"I'm not leaving you alone in here." His eyes moved over to where Lester sat. I brought my hand to the side of his face and gave him a little smile.