Chapter 17

Hey thanks for the votes

Sorry the last chapter was so short but, this one is a bit longer hope you like it.

Chelsee's POV

"Rob are you sure your not to tired to drive. I know you didn't sleep much last night." Last night he had woken up with a nightmare and yelled out Lexi's name. I hated the look on his face. I've never seen him look like that. He was terrified.

"I'll be ok." His eyelids kept falling down and he was swurving all over the road.

"Alright Rob pull the car over now!" I yelled at him and he looked at me with wide eyes and pulled the car over. "Get out." I started getting out of the car.

"I'm really fine. You don't-" I cut him off and opened his door and took off his seatbelt.

"Rob if you don't get out right now you'll regret it." I can't believe he was actually doing what he was told. He sighed and went to the other side of the car. I felt my whole body shake when I told him what to do. I kinda felt like an alpha. It was a weird feeling. When I looked in his eyes and told him to pull the car over it was like he couldn't say no. I didn't want him to feel like he always had to do what I said but, if I hadn't have done this we would have gotten in a wreck. I got into the drivers seat and brought the belt across me. I looked at Rob and he was looking out the window kind of mad. "Look Rob I'm sorry that I told you what to do, I just didn't want to get into an accident." He looked over at me with a bit of a glare now.

"How did you do that?" He was still glaring at me.

"How did I do what Rob?" I looked at him and thought for a sec. I didn't do anything special.

"When you told me to pull the car over I couldn't stop my body from pulling the car over. And when you told me to get out of the car. I couldn't stop my legs from getting out. How the hell did you do that to me?" Wow I guess what I was feeling was probably that what was making him do what I told him. "The only person who has ever told me to do something like that is Liam. How did you do it Chelsee?" Oh my gosh I don't know what to tell him. I didn't even realize what I was doing when I did it.

"I don't know I just looked into your eyes and told you to pull the car over. I didn't do anything." His eyebrows raised.

"Well I'm gonna be talking to Liam about this. Cause he is the only person in that nation that is able to do that to other wolves. You're the only other person I know of who can do that. Alpha's can to that to their pack but, your not alpha and you were able to tell me what to do." He folded his arms and started to pout.

"Are you mad. I'm sorry I didn't know that I could do that." I put the car in drive and pulled back onto the road.

"I'm just frustrated that my mate has more power over me that's all." I kinda giggled at what he said and his eyes narrowed at me. "It's not funny." I couldn't help but, laugh. "Let me see if I can do it to you then." I turned my head to look and him with an annoyed look and he looked like he was concetrating now. "Pull the car over now." He started to get a smirk on his face. I just smiled and turned my head.

"No." He let out a growl and fell back into his seat. "Why don't you go to sleep and I will keep driving. You need to get some rest."

"Do you need help to know where to go?" He looked over to me with a little smile.

"Nope I have the GPS you just go to sleep and we will be there in no time." I patted his leg and turned back around.

"Just be careful and don't speed." I gave him an annoyed look.