Chapter 24

Hey everyone thanks for reading the story.

I hope you liked the way I took it.

Anyways please vote and leave your comments.

Enjoy!

Chelsee's POV

We got down to the gym and in the middle there was a giant mat. "Alright you guys can go onto the mat. That's the best place to do this." Liam pushed both us on the mat "Now go easy on him Chelsee. You don't want to hurt him." Luke turned and glared at both of us.

"Shouldn't you be saying that to me." Luke looked him.

"Well if you can take her I guess I will say it." He started to chuckle a little. "Now it's best two out of three but, if you get mad that you lose one we can do three out of five. There's no rules so go ahead."

"Are you sure you want to do this Luke?" He glared at me.

"Of course I am." We started getting a crowd around the mat now. I saw Rob smiling at me and then I looked to the other side of the mat to see that Nate kid that I slammed yesterday. He was shaking his head at Luke.

"Then what are you standing there for? Come on take your best shot." Luke walked up to me. Luke was 6 ft so he was only a few inches taller than me. He whipped his blonde hair to the side to show his blue eyes that matched my moms perfectly. He had a smirk on his face as he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Now don't hurt eachother." My mom said from the side that our family was standing.

"Don't worry mom. I'll go easy on her." Luke grinned widely and I glared at him.

"Go ahead then Luke. Take a swing at me." He stepped closer and I saw Rob flinch a little. I rolled my eyes and saw Lukes hand come toward me and I hit back to his side. His eyebrows scrunched together. He threw his other hand at me but, I caught it before it made contact. "Nice try bud." I twisted his arm around him and shoved him on the floor and put my foot on his back. "I believe that is a pin for me." I let go of him and he growled. I laughed as I stepped away from him.

"One to Zero." Liam called out.

"I know what to do now. You take a swing now Chelsee."  I smiled and walked toward him and I took a deep breath. I swung at him and he moved away just in time. I took another swing and he caught it and pulled me closer to him and laughed. I smiled and kicked his legs out from under him. His eyes went wide when he landed on the floor. I looked down at him with one eyebrow raised.

"Do you want to continue." He pushed me away and I stumbled back.

"Alright two to zero." Luke stepped up to me and looked over my shoulder.

"Rob look out." I turned to look at Rob when I was picked up and slammed onto the floor with Luke standing over me. Some people gasped.

"Luke!" I heard Rob yell but, I held my hand up to make him stop. I quickly stood up.

"Two to one." Liam yelled again.

"I went easy on you Luke. Your going to regret that." He laughed as he walked forward. He swung at me and I caught his hand. His other one came and I caught it again. He tried to twist out of my grip. But before he could I pulled him by the arms into the air and slammed him into the ground. I heard air leave his body. I went and kneeled down by his side. "Never use my mate against me again. Got it." I stood up and walked over to Rob who's eyes were wide.

"Remind me never to make you mad." I laughed and I heard clapping.

"Wait!" Luke screamed. "I still have another chance to take you on." I shrugged and walked back over to Luke. He jumped at me. Like literally jumped at me. We started to roll across the mat. We were both laughing at this point. I gained control and stopped us from rolling and pinned him to the floor. I bent down a little to whisper in his ear.

"Just so you can keep your ego, we should probably stop now." We both laughed and stood up. "I can't believe you actually jumped at me.

"It was the only thing I could think of to throw you off. There is no way I would ever be able to beat you with out fighting dirty." He threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah, Well that's the only reason you got that one on me." He looked up at him. Rob walked over to us.

"It's my turn now." My eyebrows raised.

"Wait you want to take me on." He nodded with a smirk. "Are you sure that's a good idea?" Now that's got me nervous. I don't want to hurt Rob and if he hurt me he would never forgive himself.

"What you to scared to take me on?" Oh he just said that to rile me up.

"No. Let's do this then." Luke shook his head.

"Dude good luck." I looked up at him.

"Your supposed to be on my side." I slapped Luke's arm.

"I would be if you hadn't manhandled me out there. I feel bad for Rob here." He patted Robs shoulder.

"Thanks for the Confidence Luke." I turned and started to walk to the middle of the mat. Rob followed me and we both got into defense stance. We smiled at eachother. I think I might actually have fun with this. I broke stance and he got confused. I slowly started to walk toward him keeping eye contact with him. I put my hand on his chest then I drug it across as I walked behind him and he followed me with his eyes until I was behind him. I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek. He closed his eyes and that's when I took my chance and grabbed his shoulders and shoved him to the floor. All the women laughed and some of the men chuckled. He opened his eyes and raised his eyebrow he had a huge grin on his face. Before I knew it he grabbed both my legs and pulled me to the floor and rolled on top of me. All the guys were cheering him on.

"Come on Rob you got it." Luke yelled. Rob chuckled as he hoverd over me. He bent down and gave me a peck on the lips. Hmm I know what way to take this.

"I need you to get off. I hurt my back." His eyes went wide and sat up.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?" I smiled at him and his mouth dropped. I grabbed his arms and threw him to the side and I rolled on top of him and held his hands down. I bit my bottom lip as he started glaring at me. I leaned down to his ear.

"Honey don't you know already that" I paused and started to kiss along his jaw line and stopped before I got to his lips and he sighed. "I will always fight dirty with you." I kissed him and stood up quickly. Everyone started laughing and I was walking away when his arms wrapped around my waist and I squealed. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"You are so going to get it later for doing that to me." I giggled and turned in his arms.

"I think I like the sound of that." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He chuckled against my lips.

"Would you like to go swimming?" Rob asked me.

"Where?" I asked with him holding me to his chest.

"There's a lake just a little ways away behind the building." Rob nodded towards the doors.

"I would love to." He looked over my shoulder.

"We'll be back in a little bit." Luke came up to us.

"Where are you going?"

"Swimming." I said. I really wanted to be alone with Rob and I know he wanted to be alone with me. But I know Luke is going to want to come.

"Cool can Olivia and I come?" Rob was about to talk when Olivia started.

"Actually Luke, I would like to get to know your family if you don't mind. Can we go another time though?"

"Sure no problem. We will see you guys later." Rob turned and pulled me with him. Yes I get to be alone with him. I started to laugh and he looked back at me. "No I get to be alone with you." He turned again and I jumped on to his back. "Easy tiger don't jump me yet. We have to get to the Lake first." My cheeks went bright red.

"Shh don't say that out loud." He laughed and we headed upstairs.

I really liked this Chapter. I hope you did to.