Chapter 5

Chelsee's POV

After I got home I laid down to take a nap. It was a very long day and I had to just let go of the stress. Sleep found me quickly. This was the first time in months I haven't dreamed about him. Before I new it, I had my mom wake me up.

"Hey sweetheart, I heard what happened at school today. Is everything alright?" Ugh I wish they didn't have to bother her about this. She didn't need to worry about me.

"Yes mom, I'm ok, Jason apologized don't worry about it." I gave her a smile and the worry went away from her face. "Mr. Wallick took care of it so I don't think we have to worry about it."

"That was nice of him to do that. It's a good thing he did or I would have killed Jason myself." She gave me a smile and I chuckled.

"That would actually be funny but, it might not look to good with the pack." I put my arm around her.

"You may be right. Oh by the way after that game is Luke going over to the Wallicks or is he coming back home?" My mom asked as she was going into the kitchen.

"I'm pretty sure he's going to the Wallick's" Not even realizing what time it was. "Oh crap I have to get ready." I ran upstairs to the bathroom and combed my hair. It was a movie night so I wasn't feeling like wearing anything cutsie. I just left what I had on and got my jacket and ran down the stairs.

"I'll see you later sweetheart, I'm going to go meet the new nieghbors." My mom said as she was walking out the door with a plate of cookies.

"Wait where do they live?" I asked. She said nieghbors so they must live pretty close.

"Oh they just live up the block. I just thought I would bring them a welcome gift." She said smiling at me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh by the way, their son is the alpha of the state just thought I would throw that out there." She looked back at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Oooo is he cute." she laughed and gave me a wink. "I will see you later. Love you."

"Haha I love you too mom. See you later." She walked to the door and I went into the kitchen to get a drink before I left.

I made myself a sandwich cause I knew there would be only junk food at Jason's so I ate my sandwich and as soon as I was done my phone rang.

"Hey Chels, are coming soon? We're all here." It was Trish. Obviously she was the only one that didn't have a guy there to hang out with so she needed me.

"Yeah I'm just leaving now. I will be there soon." I grabbed my dr pepper and went to the front door. Grabbed my purse and went outside. Finally I found my keys in my purse and unlocked my car. I went to open my door and right when I opened it, it slammed shut. I looked to my right to see Rob standing next to me.

"Uummm can I help you?" I was stunned how in the crap did he figure out where I live? He just stared at me. He started to walk forward backing me into my truck.

"I told you I needed to talk to you." His breath hit my lips. He was so close to my face, now my heart was beating like crazy. I felt his hand starting to go up my arm. It stopped at my neck and he held my face in his hand.

"H-H-How do you know where I live?" I looked at him with one of my eyebrows raised.

"Well when I drove home today I saw you get out here when I went passed so I figured this was your house."  He leaned forward to kiss my neck. It sent shivers all down my body when his lips touched my skin.

I just barely realized that I dropped my purse and my jacket. I pushed him up so I could see his face. Just so I could calm my heart to talk to him. "Well, you wanted to talk to me. What is it you want to talk about?" He smiled and stood a little straighter.