Chapter 18

Hello everyone. Thank you so much for ready. I know I left a cliff hanger on the last chapter but, I thought it would be good to end it there.

Anyways I hope you like this chapter. I've kind of been excited about this part. I took a different turn than I thought I would.

Enjoy!

Chelsee's POV

I sat there staring into his eyes. It felt like I have known this person for my whole life. A smile started to grow on his face and then Rob cleared his throat. I looked away and got off the bed.

"Um Liam this is my Mate Chelsee. Chelsee this is Liam." I walked forward and Rob gave me a misunderstood look. I put my hand out.

"Hello Sir it's nice to meet you." He put his hand out and grabbed mine. And then he pulled me into a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you." Before he pulled away he whispered into my hair. "I knew your father." I pulled away and looked at him wide eyed. If my dad knew the alpha of the Country why in the crap didn't he tell me. "So Rob tell me how you two met?" He walked in and shut the door. And Rob led him to the lounge area. This is totally freaking me out. How does he know my dad? I think I'm gonna call my mom and talk to her. Cause I just have a feeling that there is something more about this that I don't know.

"Um I will be right back. I have to go call my mom." Rob was about to speak to me but I quickly went to the balcony and shut the door. I heard them talking as I dialed my moms number.

"Hello"

"Hey mom it's me."

"Oh good, did you make it alright? Did he give you um a well did he give you anything."

"Yes! But that's not why I am calling."

"Oh...... Okay so what is it?" My mom paused that is never a good sign.

"You know that Liam guy I told you about."

"Mhhhmmm"  Great she's hiding something from me.

"Well I just met him and he whispered in my ear that he knew dad. Like how weird is that?"

"Well, Chelsee you need to ask him about it. I don't know how to say it."

"Whoa wait you don't know how to say it. Does this mean you know him?" There was a silence on the phone. "Mom answer me I am serious!"

"Chelsee talk to him." And the phone went dead. Are you kidding me. She hung up on me. I need to talk to Luke and see if he knows anything. I dialed his number and on the second ring he answered.

"Hey Chels, whats up?"

"Hey Ok I just got off the phone with mom. She hung up on me cause I was asking her something."

"Whoa what, What did you ask her?"

"Ok Well I just Met Liam."

"Yeah what about him?"

"Well I shook his hand and then he whispered in my ear that he new dad. Tell me that isn't weird."

"What? Dad never said that he new him. At least he never said anything to me. What do you think this is all about?"

"I don't know but, mom is hiding something from us."

"Well did she say anything that is at least the littlist bit helpful?"

"She only told me that I should ask him about it and then she hung up on me."

"Well ask him about it. And don't forget to call me back. I'm gonna be thinking about this all day until I hear from you."