Chapter 34

Hey everyone. There's only a few more chapters left. I hope you've liked the story so far. I've really enjoyed writing this.

Please vote and leave a comment.

Enjoy!

Rob's POV

We ran through the trees. I could hear growling just little ways off. If he is fighting her I will kill him. If anything happens to her I don't know what I'll do. Finding her engagement ring on the porch when we got back to the house just made me even more mad. She's been marked and the know they shouldn't have taken her.

The growling became louder as we came out of the trees. I immediately became furious with the sight infront of me. Chelsee was underneath him and he was trying to bite her neck.

"That's enough!" Liam yelled out. She brought her paws to his chest and was able to keep him away from her neck as she turned and looked in our direction. She then quickly kicked him off her and stood and faced him. "Chelsee don't." Liam said. I was speechless. She was actually still going to fight him. She turned her head to us and growled. I stepped forward to go and stop her but, Liam grabbed my shoulder and held me back as he nodded to her. Is he crazy.

She turned back to the stand off and they started to circle. There is no way I'm going to let my mate go up against a old and very skilled alpha. I tryed to enter her mind but, she was keeping me out. I finally gave up when they both stopped and stared at each other. Lester began to growl and then they both leaped at each other. My heart sank as they both began to roll on the ground and snap at each other. They both got mouth fulls of fur and started to yank at each other. Chelsee shifted and slipped out of his mouth. She then got a better grip with her mouth and tossed him into the air and he hit a tree with a loud crack from his body.

She let out a breath and turned toward me. The look on my face must of been horrified because she gave me a sad look. As I looked at her I noticed something from the corner of my eye. Before I could react there was a yelp from Chelsee and she was tossed into the air and hit a tree. She fell to the ground and was limp for a moment. I quickly ran to her side and knelt down.

She tried to stand but fell back instantly. "Chelsee, are you okay?" She looked up at me and looked like she was in a daze. "You need to shift back so we can take you home." She shook her head at me and told me that she wasn't going to shift infront of everyone so they could see her naked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at her. "Do you really think that I would let everyone see my woman naked." I quickly lifted my shirt over my head and got ready to put it on her. She let out a sigh and shifted. And before anyone could see her I quickly slipped my shirt over her. She was surprized and I smiled down at her. "I told you no one would see you naked." She shook her head and stood up.

She went to take a step forward and then started to fall backwards. Before she hit the ground I swept her up and held the shirt down. She was completely out. I brought my eyes up and saw that Liams men had Lester secured. I looked back down at Chelsee. She had dried blood in her hair and it was getting wet again from her new injury. Looking at it was making me more angry.

"Rob, I am so sorry. We didn't know who she really was." I looked up and saw Lance infront of me.

"Is that really supposed to make a difference Lance. She's my mate and was marked. You know your not supposed to take someone's mate like that." I glared at him as his face became sad. "She better come through this or you'll all pay. I'm sorry what happened to your sister. And I did love her but, Chelsee is my world. And you thought you could just take that away from me?"

"Rob, I couldn't say know to him. After you left he changed. He isn't the man he used to be. It's been horrible here." He's really trying to give excuses for this.