Chapter 23

Hey thanks everyone for reading. It really means a lot.

Sorry it's been awhile since my last upload.

I hope you like this chapter.

Please comment and vote.

Enjoy!

Rob's POV

Chelsee's Mom, Lilly, and Roland went back to the other room while we got dressed. I watched Chelsee slowly grab her clothes for today and go into the bathroom. I really wish that we could just have one moment of peace so she wouldn't have to deal with this. I really saw this weekend going in a different direction then it did. I quickly got dressed and waited for Chelsee to come out. I went to the door to see if she was ok and I could hear her whispering to herself. "You can do this. It will be ok. Rob will be there for me." I smiled as she kept preping herself. As soon as I heard a big sigh I stepped away from the door a bit and she opened the door. She gave me a nervous smile and I grabbed her hands and pulled her into me. She put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arms around her waist. When I kissed the top of her head she sighed. "I don't think I can do this Rob."

"I will be right by your side the whole time Chels." I tightened my grip around her. "Just tell me when you need me and I will be there." She looked up at me and smiled. She reached up and kissed me lightly. She went to pull away but, I held her still and captured her lips back to mine and she smiled into them. She started to push me backwards and kept walking until I fell onto the bed with her hovering over me. She licked my lip and I pressed my lips together to tease her. A little growl came from her as she bit my lip slightly. I chuckled and kissed her back. We both moaned and then we heard a giggle come from across the room. We both turned breathless and looked at a wide eyed grossed out Luke and Olivia had a huge grin on her face.

"Ok seriously, could you warn us when your gonna do something like this? Before you do it so we don't get scarred for life." We both laughed and got up while Luke shook his head.

"Oh Luke, it's so cute to see them together. Leave them alone." Olivia said as we went to the door.

"Well, we are cute together but, you don't see me suckin the lips off you infront of people." Chelsee hit Luke in the arm.

"I wasn't sucking the lips off him. I might have bit his lips off though." She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me and giggled. I laughed as Luke's face became disgusted.

"Oh my Ewww Chelsee. That is sick." I went to Liams door and opened it without even knocking.

"Rob, you don't just walk in there. It's the Alpha's room." Chelsee said before I could.

"You only do that to an alpha that you respect and last time I checked." He paused for a minute and looked around. "I don't respect this one." He smiled and turned to walk in with Olivia. Chelsee stopped at the door and stared inside the suite with a worried experssion. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

"Remember, I'm right here. You can do anything you set your mind on. I am with you 100%" I leaned down and kissed her forhead.

"Ok I'm ready for this. Let's go." and with that she walked in and pulled me in with her. We walked into the dining room and everybody was seated. They also were quiet. They watched us both as we sat down.

"So nice of you to grace us with your presence." Liam said as we sat down. I felt the anger build in Chelsee.

"Well, it's a hell of a lot better than your presence." Everyone went wide eyed as Chelsee and Liam stared at eachother. I looked over at Liam.

"Please cool it today. I'm sick of the fighting." He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Are you talking down to me Rob?" He crossed his arms. I knew he would take it that way.