Chapter 12

Sorry I haven't uploaded for a few days.

Here's the next Chapter hope you like it.

Chelsee's POV

The car was silent the whole way to his house. My ankle was still throbing from being on it for so long. But I could feel it start getting better. How I loved this quick healing thing we have. We pulled into the driveway and we got out of the car. "Hold on now. Wait for me to at least get to the side of the car to help you out." He hurried to my side of the car as I started putting one of my legs out and put my weight on it. I was swooped up craddled in his arms.

"I think I can walk now. You don't have to carry me." I looked up at him with an annoyed look.

"You can but then I wouldn't get the satisfaction of carrying you over the thresh hold." He gave me a huge smile as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Oh my gosh. Put me down now. We are not married and we aren't going to be anytime soon." I tried shaking my legs but I didn't budge. He was holding me to tight.

He started to laugh. "You look cute when you get angry. Did you know that?" He opened the front door and his smile got wider as he successfully carried me through the front door. "See it wasn't that bad was it?" He looked down at me with one eyebrow raised. I looked up at him and gave him a glare. He just chuckled and started to take me up the stairs.

"Ummm where are we going?" I looked up to see a giant smirk on his face.

"My room." Like nothing was wrong with this idea.

"Oh no we are not." I tried to shake my legs free again but he still wouldn't let go of me.

"Well since I'm stronger than you. I think you should just do as your told and not fight me on this." Oh so now he's stronger than me is he. He opened his bedroom door and started to walk toward the bed. I'm telling you now if he's getting any ideas he's going to regret it. He put me on my foot and I lowered my other one so I was firmly standing in place. Yeah I think right now were going to find out just who the stronger one is.

"Hey Rob." I looked up at him with puppy eyes and he looked down and smiled.

"Yeah." He took a step forward. Bingo. I took my bad leg and swung it under both of his. He hit the floor and was laying there stund.

"Think your stronger than me do you?" Right then his leg went under mine and it flew me forward on top of him. Of course it hurt my ankle but, I'm not going to tell him that. He flipped me over to my back and hovered over me. His face got really close to mine and his breath hit my lips. Until he was and inch a way he whispered to me.

"Yeah, I think I am." Oh he thought he won. Right before he went to kiss me I wrapped my legs around his waist and forced him over. He tried to get up but I put his hands over his head so he couldn't. I leaned down and and gave him a little peck on the lips.

"Think again baby." I got up quick and sat on the bed. He got up not taking his eyes off me the whole time. I could tell he was a little angry now that I man handled him. He started to glare at me.

"No matter what you say. I'm Alpha, I will always be stronger than you." I couldn't help but laugh at him. But that was so not a good idea. He got even more mad. He took a step forward and grabbed my shoulders. He pushed me really hard into the bed. His eyes started to go black. He reached down and grabbed my hands and put them to the side of my head. This wasn't going to be good. Obviously he had a temper that I didn't know about. I just happened to push his buttons to get him to this point. "You know we do need to talk about me marking you. But since we're together right now why shouldn't I just do it and get it over with." I could tell that this wasn't Rob. It was his Wolf and I didn't like it. I could feel tears starting to go down the sides of my face now. He started to move his eyes from mine and to my neck. This wasn't going to happen like this and I wasn't ready. I moved my leg so I could do this quickly and run. As he started to lean down I brought my knee up and kneed him in the crotch. He rolled over letting me go and I got up and ran to the door. I looked back seeing his blue eyes starting to reappear. He looked horrified. I didn't want to stay here anymore. "Oh my gosh Chelsee I am so sorry." He started to stand up and I ran. The only way I would be able to get home is if I fazed. I got to the bottom of the stairs and I could here him run after me. I hurried and ran to the door and as soon as I shut it my clothes shredded off my body and I started to run in the direction of my house. I still had tears going down my white fur. I then heard loud footsteps behind me. Crap he was following me. I'm pretty fast but, I don't know how fast he is.

I came to the river where me and my dad used to sit and talk. I leaped across and turned around waiting for him to come. I heard the running starting to slow and in the dark I saw bushes starting to move and there he was. He was a slick black wolf. He was twice the size of me. I didn't care though I could hold my own. He stood across the river his eyes were hard. He started to prepare to jump across but, I growled at him to make him stop. He looked back up at me and twisted his head. He did a little whine at me. I just shook my head and turned around and ran. He didn't follow me. Finally my house came into sight and I ran a bit faster. The light was on and I could see my mom in the kitchen. I got to the door and started to scratch at it. My mom hurried to the door and opened it. I ran passed her and went up the stairs. "Chelsee what's wrong?" My mom started to run up the stairs. I kicked my door shut and fazed back and put some shorts and a tank top on. I couldn't hold it back anymore. The tears came rolling down and I fell to my bed. The door swung open and my mom came to sit by me and rubbed my back. " Tell me what happened."

"Mom I don't want to talk about it right now. I just want to go to sleep." She sighed and stood up.

"Will you tell me tomorrow please." She stopped at my door.

"Yes mom." She started to walk out and went down the hall.

Rob's POV

I had blacked out. The next thing I know I'm on my bed with pain in my lower half and Chelsee was at my door in tears. Crap I lost control. She is probably so scared. I never wanted her to see me like this. I can't believe I let myself get to this point. "Oh my gosh Chelsee I am so sorry." I started to get up and she ran. I wanted to stop her just so she wasn't afraid of me. I got to the top of the stairs and the door slammed shut and I heard clothes rip. She fazed to runaway from me.

"Son what's going on I heard crying. And then the door slammed shut." My mom came out of the hallway.

"I'll tell you later mom." I shut the door and fazed. I followed her scent through the trees. She was way fast and I couldn't catch up to her. I heard her jump and stop. She was waiting for me. I slowed down and her scent started to get stronger. I walked through the branches and she was standing across a river. How the heck did she clear that jump. I stared at her for a moment. Her fur was a beautiful white. I've only seen a white wolf once. And it was the head alpha of the whole freaking country. Being a white wolf means that you have power and that you're very wise. I now understand why everyone likes her so much. I crouched down to jump across but she growled at me. I stopped and looked up at her. She had tear marks on her fur and I was the cause of them. I gave her a little whine so she knew that I was sorry. She just shook her head at me and turned and ran. I let her go. I didn't want to bother her anymore. I hurt her and I don't even know what I said. I hate how my other side of me takes control like that.

I started to walk back and my ears started to hear sobs coming from the other direction. She was already at her house and obviously in her human form. There is no way I'm going to let her go on for the rest of the night like that. I started to run back towards her house. I got to the edge of the trees and saw a light on at the top window. It's her bedroom. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to get up there. I saw a ladder on the side of the and it was to short to reach her window but if I climbed on the roof I could swing over to the ledge and open the window up. I climbed up the ladder and then got to the edge and slid the window open, I jumped inside. She flew off her bed and was staring at me with her mouth open and her eyes wide. I looked down and had complete forgotten that I was naked.

"What are you doing?" She turned her face and through a blanket at me.

It sounds a little weird but, I hope you like it.