The Mate of my Dreams

This is my first story I hope your like it.

Chapter 1

Chelsee's POV

"Chelsee you need to choose. Do you want me to stay or do you want me to leave. Just know that I will respect your choice and that I will always love you,"

"Chelsee Wake up it's time for school." My mom called.  "ugh" I tried to go back to sleep so I Could see what happened but, it wouldn't come to me.

I had been dreaming of the same guy for months now. I had never met him in real life and I didn't know his name. I always woke up before I could find out.

There was something about this guy in my dream. When he looked at me with his bluish grey eyes that seemed to look right through you. I couldn't figure out what it was about him when he looked at me. He looked at me with love but, caution as well.

He would talk to me so sweetly. Nothing I have ever experieced with a guy. Always taking me seriously and wanted to know what I thought. I guess he could be classified as every girls dream guy.

I knew I couldn't worry about it. My mother was worried about me finding my mate. I could care less about it. I don't like any of the guys in my pack or in town. So I just really had no want to find that one person that was ment for me.

As I got ready for school his words lingered in my mind. I respect your decision and I will always love you. Why was he saying that to me?
I went down stairs to meet my mom and my brother for breakfast. "How was Mr. Dreamie last night." My brother sarcastically said to me. Obviously he heard my thoughts.

" Shut up Luke. Your just mad that your real life dream girl doesn't like you." I said

" You two knock it off and go to school." My mom said

My mom had been stressed for the past few months after my dad died. No one should lose a Mate especially a wolf. It was so hard on her and our family. I didn't know how to help her. I still don't really but, what can I do. I'm just a teenager and have had no experience in this matter.

Grabbing a piece of toast and going to the truck that I bought a year ago from working at Mr Jensens's tree farm. We got in and went to go get my friend Kortnie. I pulled up and Kortnie got in and I told her more about my dream man. She loved listening to my dreams. She has always loved sappy love stories.

"Oh my gosh, so what happened?" she said

"My mom woke me up before I could finish it." I said

" Oh man that sucks." She gave a sigh and leaned back into her seat.

I pulled into the parking lot and my brother asked me "Do you guys know the new students?"

"Luke, I haven't even met them yet. How would I know them?" I said

" I hear the son is pretty good looking." Kortnie said bumping my arm.

I Rolled my eyes and got out of the car. "I really don't care. I don't have time for that right now."

"You always say that, that just makes guys come to you more. Not saying any names." She coughed out a name. I new who it was but, I didn't want to acknowledge any of her sarcastic comment. His name was Jason. He would ask me to every dance that would come up and to go on a date with him. I just never went. I didn't feel the same way he felt about me. He wasn't an ugly guy it's just that he was not for me.

As we walked into school we passed the front office where four people were standing obviously two parents and two kids, a girl and a boy. Not even giving it a second thought I figured that it would be the new kids. Because no one would be standing in that office if they didn't have to.