Chapter 10

Chelsee's POV

"Not." I ran out of the room leaving him there dazed. I ran down the hallway to the top of the stairs and started to go down them. All of the sudden he was infront of me. He had jumped the banister.

"Thought you would get away did you?" He started to walk towards me with a hungry look in his eye. So thinking I would be able to jump the banister I leaped off. Snap. There was a way bad pain in my ankle and I collapsed.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. My ankle." I laid on the floor holding my ankle. Laughing and shouting in pain at the same time.

"Oh my gosh, Chelsee what happened?" Rob jumped and was at my side.

"I hurt my ankle." He picked me up off the floor and started carrying me.

"So you hurt your ankle and your laughing about it." He looked down and smiled at me. We got into the kitchen and he sat me on top of the counter.

"Umm this is where food is made. I'm pretty sure people don't want my butt on it." I went to get off but, he stopped me.

"I'm pretty sure no one will mind. You're hurt, you don't need to worry about it." He turned and went into the pantry and got an ice pack. As he filled it with ice his mom came into the kitchen.

"Hey you two what's going on?" She was looking at me obviously wondering why I was sprawled out on the counter.

"Oh Chelsee hurt her ankle." He took off my shoe and it was already starting to get purple. "Oooo that doesn't look to good." And he put the ice on it.

"How are you not crying, that looks like it hurts." She came and rubbed my arm.

"Oh it really doesn't hurt that bad. I'll be ok." Now it started to throb.

"Are you gonna be able to go to the party tonight? Cause dancing is out of the question." He gave a look trying to put out his authority  on me.

"Ok I have danced on broken feet before I'm pretty sure I could walk into a party." I got up and stood on my foot. A sharp pain went up but I toughed it out and started to walk.

"Ha I knew it would hurt. Your fake it face is worse than your limp." He came behind me ready to pick me up again.

"Well this wouldn't have happened if you hadn't chased me down the stairs." I gave him a dirty look.

"Excuse me, But no one made you jump the banister." He picked me up again and sat me on the edge of the counter.

"Rob, Why on earth were you chasing her down the stairs." She had one raised eyebrow.

"Ummmm we were playing tag." I busted out laughing.

"Yeah, Right. I really believe that one Rob. I'm sorry Chelsee. My son isn't always like this." She rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh it's alright. I think I can handle him." I gave him a little punch on his arm.

"I hope so. Please be careful with that foot. I don't want your mother thinking we beat you over here." She said as she walked out of the kitchen. He grabbed my hips and slid me off the counter and wrapped my legs around him.

"Where are we going now?" I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm gonna show you the movie room." He carried me down a bright white hallway and passed through a doorway. Which led into a dark red and black room with two giant couches and two huge love seats.

"I don't think I ever have to go to a movie theatre ever again." I looked around as he put me down in the middle of one of the couches.

"Ha you can be here when ever you want. I'm gonna go get the remotes." He put a pillow under my foot and put the ice on it. He went back to this little room in the back and the screen went on.