Chapter 27

Hello everyone thank you som much for reading. It means a lot.

Please vote and comment.

Enjoy!

Chelsee's POV

I woke up with the sun in my face and something warm by my side. I opened my eyes to only shut them again. Then the memories of last night came flooding back. Oh my gosh did that really happen. Don't worry I'm not regreting any of it but, I can't believe I couldn't control myself. I pretty much yanked him up here. I felt movement to my side I looked over to see Rob asleep. I looked down and saw his bare chest. Then I realized I was still naked. Oh my gosh what if Olivia and Luke come in here. I lifted Rob's arm and started to pull away only to be pulled back.

"I don't think so." He pulled me into him and tightened his grip. "Where do you think your going?"

"I'm gonna get a shirt." I tried to pull away but, he didn't let me. "Rob come on."

"Nope, I like you like this." He chuckled.

"Rob my brother and Olivia might come in."

"They are probably in there in the same situation, so probably not likely."

"What if my mom comes in?" He stiffened for a sec but, then relaxed.

"The doors locked. So we would have to get out for her to come in here. So your just gonna have to live with being naked with me."

"Oh my gosh you are such a perve. Let me go." He just hugged me tighter and laughed.

"I'm not afraid to admit that I am totally checking your body out right now."

"Rob, seriously stop."

"Are you nervous to be naked around me or something. Cause you sure weren't last night." He started to chuckle.

"If you want a repeat of last night your gonna want to let me go and get a shirt." He huffed and let me go. "Finally!" I got up and grabbed his shirt he wore yesterday and slipt my underwear on. I turned around to see him glaring at me. "Oh don't pout I'm coming back over."

"Don't bother I'm going back to bed."

"Ooo someone's feisty the day after." I jumped onto the bed

"Only when your a kill joy in the morning."

"Oh a kill joy am I. What do I have to do to make it up to you then?"

"I'm thinking about it."

"Well what if I did this." I started to kiss up his shoulder to his neck slowly up to his jaw line and kissed the edge of his mouth.

"Well that's a start."

"What if I give you a back rub." I saw a big grin come on to his face.

"I would probably forgive you if you did that."

"Back rub it is then." He just layed there on his back still smiling. "Roll over if you want one then."

"Your gonna have to roll me over. I don't have enough strength." I rolled my eyes and started to push him but, he wouldn't budge. "Are you stopping me from rolling you over or did you gain weight since last night."

"Ow that hurt." He gave me a fake sad face. "It's probably because since we mated."

"What does that mean?"

"Well I'm guessing now we have the same strength. So you can't beat me up anymore." He looked up at me with one eyebrow raised.

"I do not beat you up. So cause we mated now you have my powers to."

"I guess so I haven't tried out that eye thing."

"Oh my gosh I have a good idea." He sat up on his elbows.

"What would that be?"

"When Luke comes in here see if you can get him to do something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Ummm Just tell him to sit down or something." He started to laugh.

"Ok, How do I do it then."

"Just look into his eyes and say it."

"Ok, It's to bad I can't do it to you." My eyebrows raised.

"Oh really."

"Yes, Cause I would have made you stay in bed with me this morning." He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest and layed down.

"I don't recall me leaving perminantly."

"It's the hole cloths being put back on that erked me." I giggled at the end part.

"It erked you. Oh I'm sorry baby." I talked to him with a baby coo.

"You better be." He grabbed my face and pulled it to his. He captured my lips and kissed me with force. He licked my bottom lip and I let his tongue inside my mouth. He rolled me on my back and moved his hand down my side down to my thigh. He grabbed my thigh and latched it around his hip. We were like that until we heard Luke.

"Sorry to interrupt your love making but, we are in the room now." Rob lifted his head and looked back at Luke.

"You better go into the other room then before I scar you for life from what I'm about to do to your sister." Both me and Olivia started to giggle.

"Not cool man. Not even cool." Rob just chuckeld and leaned back down and kept kissing me. "Ugh that is so gross to see my sister half naked with her naked Fiance."

"Well Luke your the one staring at us. At least OIivia went into the bathroom." I said as I peered over Rob's shoulder. "Come on Rob. We don't want him to go blind from seeing this. You might want to put on your boxers on so Olivia doesn't see more of you than you want her to." He growled and layed back down on his back.

"Hey it's my room I can be naked all I want." I shook my head at him and leaned of the bed and grabbed his boxers from last night and threw them at him.

"Put them on." He rolled his eyes and Olivia came out of the bathroom.

"Oh how funny. You have batman and Luke has superman." We both started to laugh as they glared at us.

"Haha very funny. Now turn around unless you want to see me naked." Olivia went bright red and turned. Rob stood up and I couldn't help but, look at his butt and he pulled the boxers on.

"That's a sexy butt you got there." He turned and smiled at me.

"I can take them back off if you want me to."

"No!" Luke and Olivia said at the same time. We both just laughed as he sat back down on the bed.

"So are you guys hungry. I can have food brought up for breakfast." Rob asked as he grabbed his phone off his night stand.

"That would be great babe. You guys want some." They both nodded. Olivia came and sat on the bed as Rob ordered the food. She mouthed to me 'was your night as exciting as mine.' I nodded and we both laughed.

"What's so funny?" Luke came to the side of the bed and looked between us.

"Nothing." We said at the same time and we laughed.

Tell me what you think. Sorry it's so short.