Chapter 28

Hey everyone. Thank you so much for reading. I'm glad you have interest in the story.

Please Vote and leave your Comments.

Sorry the last chapter was so short.

Enjoy!

Chelsee's POV

"Nothing like a good breakfast to build your energy from a long night." Luke said as he stretched from the table and put his hands behind his head. Me and Rob looked at eachother with our eyebrows raised.

"Luke shut up." Olivia Whispered and started to blush. "I'm gonna go get dressed." Olivia got up and left the balcony.

"I think I will too." Luke ran after her. Both Rob and I shook our heads. I went to stand up and he pulled me over to him and sat me on his lap.

"Where are you trying to go." He asked as he pushed the hair out of my face.

"I was going to get ready for the day. But, I can tell if I leave you right now you might get mad again."

"I wasn't mad."

"Oh really, Then why did you pout this morning." I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I wasn't pouting. I was just disappointed." What does he mean about that. I felt my heart sink when he said that.

"Oh." I stood up and walked away from him. How could he say that. I went to the bed and layed down. I could feel the tears starting to fill my eyes. I felt the bed dip down and then his arm draped over my waist. I didn't want to be touched right now. I lifted his arm up and got out of bed.

"What's wrong Chelsee." I just kept walking to the bathroom and I shut the door. I could really use a bubble bath right now. I started the tub and added the bubbles and sat on the edge waiting for it to fill. There was a knock on the door and I just ignored it. I shut the water off and turned the bathroom radio on. I took my cloths off and got in the warm water. There was another knock with a voice this time.

"Hey Chelsee it's me Olivia. Can I come in?"

"Yeah come in Olivia." She opened the door and shut it quickly. I had the bubbles covering me so she wouldn't see anything.

"What's the matter Chels. Rob said you looked sad." I started to tel her about this morning and then just earlier. "Are you sure that's what he ment. That doesn't sound like Rob."

"Well, it sounded like that. I just need to be left a lone for a while."

"Ok well, if you need anything come and find me ok." I nodded and she went out of the bathroom. I sat in silence for a moment that, was until I heard Luke yelling.

"Why did you say that to her?" Oh my gosh Olivia told him.

"Luke I don't even know what I said to her to make her upset."

"Well, you better go in there and tell her your sorry. I don't care if your an alpha. I'll still kick your ass if you've hurt her." Luke is furious. I didn't realize I had a smile on my face. Luke has always been so protective of me.

"Alright I'll talk to her." Oh no don't come in here. "Your gonna have to let go of me so I can Luke." I heard footsteps come to the door and I heard the click of the door knob. I quickly checked to see if I had enough bubbles. It's a good thing I went a little over board on them. The door clicked again and the radio shut off. I didn't want to turn to face him. I could feel him staring at me. I heard his feet shuffle on the floor and he sat on the edge of the bath tub. "Chelsee, Please tell me what happened. What did I do?" I lifted my eyes and looked into his. He looked sad and worried.

"Do you not remember our last conversation Rob. Or did you just come to tell me how big of a disappointment I am again." I looked back down at the bubbles. I heard him sigh.

"That's why your mad at me. Chelsee I didn't mean it like that."

"Well Rob, that's what it sounded like."

"Well, you didn't even give me time to finish before you walked away. I was disappointed that you wanted to leave me. Like you regreted doing that last night. You could never be a diappointment to me Chelsee. Last night is tied with the best night of my life." I looked up at him. I can't believe I miss read that.

"What's the other one that's tied with that one." He smiled.

"When you said you'd marry me." I felt the smile creep onto my face. "I'm so sorry I made you feel that way. I probably shouldn't have said it that way."

"Rob, I will never regret last night. It's the same to me as it is to you."

"What's the other one that ties with last night for you." He leaned forward and stretched his arm across the tub and came inches away from my face.

"When you asked me to marry you." The smile grew on his face. He closed the distance between us and kissed me. It was a sweet and passionate kiss. He leaned back and looked at me.

"Although seeing you naked in the bath tub is probably going to be bumped up to number one." We both laughed.

"You are such a perve. But, What would it make it if you got in with me." His eyes widened.

"You don't have to tell me twice." He got up and took his cloths off quickly and got in.

"You have to be a good boy if I'm gonna let you stay in here. You have to stay on your side."

"As long as I'm with you and your not mad at me. I don't care." He smiled. He sat there for a while just talking about things. We got to know eachother a lot more and he told me more about Lexi. I feel like there's something he's not telling me about that. I don't want to pry but, if it's bad I would like to know.

"Rob, you do know you can tell me anything right. I don't want you to keep things from me."

"Yes, I won't keep anything from you. I just don't want you to worry." Why would I worry. I have a really bad feeling about something he's not telling me. Hopefully he will just tell me. "Do you know that Luke shoved me against the wall and held me by the neck a while ago. When he is defending his sister don't ever get in the way of that kid. I don't ever want to see him like that again." Obviously he's trying to change the subject.

"Well you better watch yourself then." I laughed as I got out of the tub and put a towel around me. Rob followed me and we peeked out of the room. No one was there so we both ran to the closet and got dressed. We found Olivia and Luke in the office area.

"I knew you guys would make up." Olivia said as we walked in.

"Yeah it was just a misunderstanding." I said and gave Rob a peck on the cheek.

"Good." Luke looked a little mad still.

"Luke it's fine. I just thought he ment something else. Just drop it." He looked at me and nodded.

"Well do you guys want to go down to the lake. There's nothing else that we can really do today." Rob said obviously trying to get everyone to forget about the subject.

"That would be great. Let's go get our swim suit's Luke." Olivia pulled Luke with her as they left the room. "Let's go get our stuff." He looked a little down cause Luke was still mad at him.

"It's ok Rob, He'll let it go. Stop worrying." He smiled and nodded. And I pulled him back to the bedroom to get our things.

I hope you like it. It's not very long sorry.

The Mate of my Dreams (Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें