Chapter 25

Thank you so much everyone for reading. It really means a lot.

Please vote and comment.

I hope everyone is liking it so far.

Enjoy!

Chelsee's POV

"How long til we get there?" I said to Rob as we walked through the trees.

"Getting impatient already huh?" He smiled down at me.

"No I was just asking a simple question. Since you don't want me to talk I will be quiet then." I took my hand from his and put it in the pocket of my shorts and walked past him. I was walking with a purpose, when I was picked up off the ground and flung over his shoulder. "Rob put me down right now!" I felt him chuckle as he kept walking.

"I actually like this view you know. I'm gonna have to do this more often." He smacked my butt and kept walking.

"Rob don't make me get physical with you." I smacked his butt and he laughed.

"That's the idea Chelsee." He started to run his hand up my thigh.

"Rob if you ever want to have children, you are gonna want to stop your hand where it is right now." He moved his hand back down my leg.

"Oh you know you liked it."

"You just keep telling yourself that." I just put my head down onto his back and waited til we got there.

"You know you could easily fight me out of this. Why aren't you?" He stopped walking.

"I'm to tired to fight anymore." He chuckled and put me down.

"We're here." He turned me around and I saw the lake it was beautiful. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. "Do you like it then. Cause this is my second most favorite thing in the world." I turned my head and looked at him.

"I love it, but what's your most favorite thing in the world?" I turned around in his arms.

"I should think it would be quite obvious." He gave me a big grin and I felt the color start to rush to my cheeks. I put my head in his chest and he chuckled a little. "Well, shall we then." He grabbed my hand and led me to the dock that leads out to the water. He dropped the bag he was carrying over his shoulder and put it down. He took his shirt off and I couldn't help but stare at the muscles on his back. He slipped his shoes off and turned to face me. "You like what you see over there?" I turned so he couldn't see my face go red and took off my shorts and shirt. I looked over my shoulder to see Rob staring at me wide eyed.

"It looks like you like what you see." I said as I folded my shirt and put it down. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Shocks started to run all over my skin where he touched it. He leaned down to my ear and whispered to me.

"Yes I do. I like it very much." I giggled as he turned us and started to walk towards the edge of the dock. "You should wear bikini's more often." I rolled my eyes and looked up at him.

"You shouldn't wear shirts more often." He wiggled his eyebrows and grinned.

"Anything to make my woman happy." He bent down and gave me a little kiss before he turned and jumped into the water. I shook my head and sat down on the edge of the dock and put my feet in the water. The water was cold running up my legs. Out of no where Rob popped up infront of me. "Are you gonna come in or not?" He got closer to me.

"I'm taking it slow. The water is still really cold." A big smirk came across his face before I could react he grabbed my hips and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms went around his neck. He turned and started walking deeper into the water. The water hit my back and I gasped. "Oh my gosh it's freaking cold Rob." He laughed and kept going deeper until the water was at my shoulders.