Chapter 4 part 2

Rob's POV

As I walked out of school I saw a crowd of people. I also saw Jason and Chelsee in the middle with that girl named Trish by her side. He had her arm in his hand. I could tell she was scared but, she tried not to show it. I hurried to the circle of people and moving people out of the way.

"You like him don't you." Wait now he's mad at her for this. What the hell is the matter with this kid. "Well I forbid you ever to be with him." OOO when he said that I could feel the anger build in my body.

"You can't tell me who I can or can't be with."  she tried to jerk her arm out of his grip. This girl is crazy. I have never seen a female ever stand up to an alpha like this ever in my life. "You do not control me." Oh I knew I loved her. Right then I heard a kid next to me say "did you see her slap him after he kissed her. It was awesome." That pushed me over the edge I was just about to go and take care of this myself when I heard a females voice.

"Jason Reed Wallick, What in the world are you doing to Chelsee! Let her go this instant!" It must of been he mom cause the man that was behind her came into view Jason let go of her. I knew him. He was at all the state meetings. So he knew who i was as well. He went up to Chelsee and put his arm around her.

"Chelsee can I talk to you for a second." As he was walking away he noticed me and bowed his head. I did the same back to him and he took Chelsee from the crowd and started to talk to her. That's when Mrs. Wallick grabbed Jason by the ear and started to walk to the car. "I can not believe you keep doing this to her. It is so disrespectful." So obviosly he had been doing this for a while which kind of pisses me off. Why won't he just leave her alone.

I watched Mr. Wallick leave and her friend come back to be with her. They started to walk to the parking lot. I had to talk to her to see if she was ok. I started to run to her. I just left my sister. I saw reach into her purse and grab keys so I grabbed her shoulder. Of course a shock went through my head.

"Hey I just wanted to make sure you were ok." She met my eyes.

"Yes, I'm okay. I wanted to thank you for today. I just didn't get the chance to. So to make it up to you I'll buy you lunch. We're going to the Wallick's Diner." She looked so cute. She was getting nervous.

"How about I buy you lunch and we will make it even."I smiled at her and she sighed a little. "Call me old fashioned but, I don't let the girl pay for me." I started walking towards her. She got even more nervous as I backed her up into her truck. I could see her friend watching me at the corner of my eye. Then I saw Chelsee bite her lip. It took everything I had not to just kiss her right there. My body was almost pressed up to her. It's a good thing it wasn't cause I was getting a little excited I'm not gonna lie."By the way I need to talk to you about some things."  She smiled up at me.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. " Hey Rob so where are we going to lunch?" I could tell she didn't know who my sister was cause she gave her a dirty look.

"Oh sorry, Chelsee this is my sister Nikki. Nikki this is Chelsee." I was sure to point out that she was my sister so she wouldn't be mad at her.

Chelsee put her hand out to shake her hand then Nikki like a weirdo grabs her and gives her a hug. " Oh my gosh are you okay. I've heard about you all day and heard what that stupid guy did to you. I knew you weren't completely hopeless." She looked at me and jokingly punched me in the arm.

"Haha Yep I'm okay, thanks for your brother."She looked over at me and I smiled at her. "So yeah I don't think Jason will do that again." Your damn right he won't cause I'll kick the shit out of him if he does it again.

I saw her friend walk around the truck. "So did I miss the intoductions." We all looked at her.

"Oh sorry Tish, You know Rob but this is his sister Nikki." They both shook eachothers hands.