Chapter 33

Hey everyone. I hope your all still enjoying the story.

Please vote and leave comments. I love to see what you all think.

Enjoy!

Chelsee's POV

Oh my gosh my head is pounding. I can't really remember what happened. Wait where am I. I opened my eyes and saw a dark room. I looked around and noticed I was on a bed. How did I get here. It doesn't smell familiar at all. I closed my eyes and tried to think of how I ended up here. All I remember is running and then a car. Wait I was hit in the head. I lifted my hand to my head and felt the crusty substance in my hair.

"Oww." I moved my hand away from my head and started to look around. I noticed a lamp on the table next to me and so I reached over and turned it on. The room flooded with light and I began to take in my surroundings. It doesn't really look like I'm being held prisoner here. It's actually a pretty homey room if you think of it.

The walls are a warm red color and all of the furniture is a warm brown. The two colors compliment each other. Well they really know how to make their victims feel right at home don't they. What am I saying. I don't feel at home here at all. I've got to get out of here. I looked around the room again and noticed there was large french doors that lead out to a balcony. Are they really that stupid. They just left me without anyone in the room to watch me to make sure I don't try to escape.

I got out of the bed and headed to the doors. I had just reached it when I heard the door swing open. I had been to caught up in my thoughts to even notice someone was even coming. I turned toward the door and was met by the guy who brought me here.

"Thinking of running away are we?" He walked into the room and shut the door and sat down in the chair that was next to the bed. "Why don't you have a seat." He pointed to the bed and I might as well sit down. I'm not going to be going anywhere anytime soon. So I gave out a sigh and walked over to the bed and sat on the edge the furthest away from him. I brought my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

"What would you like to talk to me about?" I asked as he brought his hands behind his head and leaned back a little bringing one of his legs to rest on his thigh.

"Well I assume you know why your here. Am I right?" I nodded and he continued. "I know this must not really make any sense to you. But this is a war that is between those two. Lester is my dad. I don't want you to think of him as a bad man from this. He really is a good man." I raised my eyebrow to that.

"Really? Cause from my experience I haven't even thought of that." He got a disappointed look on his face.

"I know, he's been like this ever since my sister died. I want you to know that I don't blame Robert. It was an accident." I'm going to clear this up right now. Because they need to know the truth.

"An accident that Rob didn't cause." He gave me a non-understanding look. "Look he let you all think it was him that was driving. He wasn't, that night she asked him if she could drive the car and he said yes. As she was driving she came to the corner to fast and the tires lost traction and the car flipped." His eyes grew sad and he looked down to hide it from me. "He told me everything. The way she looked in the car, the blood, it broke my heart to hear him hurt like that."

"We thought he was the one driving." He said as he was trying to make sense of the new information that I had just gave him. "He called us and we came immediately to the crash sight and he was leaning over her on the ground."

"See, you never saw him in the drivers seat. So you never know if it was him or her driving." He looked up at me and he had doubt in his eyes.

"Yeah, he could just be telling you that so you'll be on his side." He gave me a serious look.