Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Shannon's P.O.V:

There was a guy standing in the doorway with his arms crossed, leaning against the doorframe, silently watching me.

He was...wow! I mentally sighed, he was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous.

He was about 6"4 with wide shoulders and narrow hips. He was lightly tanned with golden brown eyes that I could see had green flecks in them, even from where I was standing.

He had dark brown hair that was medium length and tousled sexily. He was wearing ripped jeans and a blue t-shirt which was tight enough to let me know that he had a six pack.

The guy practically oozed hotness and I could feel my knees getting weak.

For the second time in one day, I mentally slapped myself, this was obviously my roommates boyfriend and drooling over him before I'd even met her wouldn't go down very well...or at least it wouldn't if he was my boyfriend...I couldn't stop the mental images that bombarded me with that thought.

Imagine going out with him? Kissing him and....I stopped myself before I had any really embarrassing thoughts but I could feel my face going red anyway.

I managed to snap out of my daze, as the hottie in front of me raised a perfectly arched eyebrow at me.

Crap! He probably thought I was such a freak, standing there staring at him!

I blushed even more until I was practically glowing.

I looked down at my feet and tried to subtly check if I had any drool on my face - at this point I wouldn't be surprised - before returning my attention to the person in front of me.

Taking a deep breath I opened my mouth to introduce myself. "I..." before I could finish my sentence; he turned around and walked back into the apartment.

I cautiously trailed after him, feeling as though I was intruding somehow and completely forgetting that I lived here.

The guy turned to face me again, watching as I shut the door quietly behind me, for some reason not wanting to make a loud noise.

Weird, I thought, why do I feel so jumpy?

I shook myself when I realised that while I'd been thinking the guy had said something to me - damn I really needed to learn how to multi-task!

"Umm...sorry what did you say?" I asked in a small voice.

"I said, you're late" he repeated impatiently.

I took a moment to let his ridiculously sexy voice wash over me before raising an eyebrow; "Late? I got here hours ago"

"Now, how is that possible when I only ordered you an hour ago?"

Wait did he just say... "Ordered?"

"Okay, whatever, let's just get down to business."

He looked as if he was thinking hard while I just opened and closed my mouth helplessly. I was really hoping that my roommate would make an appearance soon; her boyfriend was kinda freaking me out...even if he was gorgeous...but that's beside the point.

The guy's face seemed to brighten as though he'd just found the formula to an impossible equation.

"Ok, so I'm thinking the table here?" he gestured to the table across the room from where he was standing by the TV. "Did you bring your own music? I might be able to find something if you didn't..."

"What are you talking about??" I spluttered out, momentarily forgetting my embarrassment.

"Your dance is what I'm talking about" he said in a condescending tone as if I was 5.

"What dance? I don't know who you are..." To say I was confused would be an understatement.

"Hmm...I didn't think the agency was going to send a newbie...are you shy, is that the problem? I promise to be a good audience" he smiled in a way that sent shivers down my spine.

"And aren't you going to change into something a bit sexier? Though if you're working the shy girl routine what you have on is fine...as long as it ends up on the floor I'm fine with that" His gaze raked the length of me as he was speaking and I couldn't help the tingles that immediately started wherever he looked.

I pushed that thought out of my head, now wasn't the time.

As realisation dawned on me though, my mouth dropped open in horror "Do you think I'm a stripper???"

"Well...yeah" he frowned (very cutely, I might add)

I practically saw red I was so angry. "You think I look like a stripper? What are you doing ordering a stripper on the first day? WHAT WOULD YOUR GIRLFRIEND THINK??" my voice had risen till I was shouting at him.

He straightened up and his eyes widened. "Sorry babe, my mistake, you just have that look about you" he recovered from his shock, almost immediately smirking at me. "And as for my girlfriend, I don't have one" he winked at me.

"Who the hell are you and why are you in my room?" I practically screeched at him.

"I believe you're in MY room" his tone became horribly superior; his eyes narrowing as he once again looked me up and down.

My mind went into shock, this was my new roommate?

Now I understood why the secretary was laughing at me earlier...the evil bitch.

I didn't let any of my shock show though, just looked him up and down and sneered at him

"Well...you must be my roommate...lucky for me" my voice was dripping with sarcasm...I could be a bitch when I wanted to be and I was going to let him treat me like I was some cheap stripper, like he was better than me.

There was a flash of anger in his eyes and we stood there glaring at each other for a couple of moments before I turned on my heel and stomped to my room, feeling his gaze burning a hole in the back of my head.

I slammed the door loudly behind me, muttering curses under my breath.

I leant back against the door and closed my eyes. My earlier good mood was definitely gone.

This was going to be a long year, I could feel it.

I suddenly felt exhausted, the energy literally seemed to drain out of me, so I stripped off my clothes dumping them on the floor and throwing on the first pair of pyjamas I could find - which happened to be an oversized Coyote's bar t-shirt and a pair of boxers.

I collapsed on my newly made up bed and fell asleep immediately, dreaming about annoyingly hot guys.

I think it's safe to say it wasn't the best sleep I've ever had.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Okay so here is Chapter 4...

I hope you like it...and you know...the usual,

Please comment and vote

Kaz xoxo