Pace My Heart :Introduction

*****AUTHOR's NOTE*****

Hello, 

I am again starting with an author's note. I know you must be thinking,not another boring author's note! But I wanted to share my thoughts before.First of all,'Thank you' for reading this. You might have been following my first story or this may be the first time you have accidentally stumbled on this. Either way, I sincerely hope you will continue reading and give it the same amount of love & support. And take part in Ava's(my main protagonist) journey which will be continued here. If you did go back and read the first part, that will be awesome! :)) 

Because yes, there are certain things in it that holds significance and will be interconnected. One of the main reason for breaking up the journey is of the certain time period that elapses in between and also because of the setting of this part in a new place.

*Just like my first story, this one will also reflect my love for Korean dramas(can't do without them). It will also reflect other things I am fond of like 'Grey's Anatomy' and books like Eric Sehgal's 'Doctors' which I count as one of my favorite novels.

*You might have also noticed that I didn't cast anyone for Ava Nomray's character in the first part. Mainly because it was essentially a fan fiction. But if I did have to cast one, I would absolutely love the Korean actress Ha Ji Won to play her part although the character I created is non Korean. I think she will do full justice to the role of Ava especially the second part of the journey. 

*For Daniel's character, I just have one name in my mind and that is of Cha Seung Won, another Korean actor I adore. He will be able to pull off the various shades of Daniel and I am going to pen the character keeping him in mind( @oni_lovesdancing This one is for you girl! Hope you are happy now *winks*) 

*Hmm...One main character is missing,right? But I think there is still time for him to appear :)) 

*Gradually, I will also be introducing few more other characters in each chapter. Some old ones will also be back.  

*Although I was on a break from wattpad, I was continuously drafting the story in my mind all these times! 

*Well, I think the time has come for the second part of the journey to begin.......

P.s The first chapter is dedicated to none other than my wonderful dear friend @lovexelif ("You are simply the best, thank you for all this time")

*Thank you & love you all :))