Chapter-21

*** **

I am standing in the middle of the crowd at the same spot where I saw her last. The same spot when I said goodbye to her. I stood there for a while watching the crowd passed by me.

"Hyung."

A cheerful voice called out to me while coming up towards me.

"I got a call from the agency. The studio people are already waiting for us outside."

I was listening to him while I wore back my dark shades.

"Hyung, hasn't it been a while since your last visit to New York? I am sure it looks changed now."

"Really? I don't know. Everything seems...seems the same to me."

I replied looking around my surroundings.

"Ah...Didn't you say that they are waiting outside? We shouldn't keep people waiting for us. Let's get moving. Ga ja."

I said giving him a smile as both of us made our way through the arrival terminal of New York JFK airport.

****************************************************************************************

A/N

This must be the shortest chapter I have uploaded till now. And you guess it right. Someone will be returning soon. Here I have to put up another disclaimer and its very IMPORTANT.

***When he returns he will be returning as a CHARACTER and not as himself. This gives me as a writer enough freedom and I am at a liberty to explore the character. So please kindly note it. Thank you so much for following this journey till here & I sincerely hope that you will still follow it with me till it reaches that point.

P.s I am sure there must be a lot of mistakes in the previous chapters because I have been working against the clock to meet a certain deadline. I had to upload this chapter today. I know I have to go back & edit them but first I have to catch up on my sleep.I think I can sleep for a whole day! Thank you. Love you & take care always. Till my next upload :))

***A WORK of FICTION***