023

Scott: Stiles, I need to talk to you.

Scott: Please?

Scott: Stiles, come on. You completely ignored and avoided me at school today, even though I really needed to talk to you. I still do. This is very important and I need to say it.

Scott: I'm really sorry about what happened at the lockers with you and Isaac. It was dumb and it got out of hand. I was acting stupid, but I sincerely regret what I did. I shouldn't have let anger get the better of me.

Scott: Everything you said about me was right. I'm not going to try and deny it. You were right about me. I am a jerk. And I'm so sorry. If you just give me the chance to start again, I promise that I won't let any of this happen again. I'll be better.

Scott: If it makes you feel any better, I'm not friends with Jackson anymore.

Scott: I don't think Lydia is dating him either. He's the one with no friends now. He's such an ass. Finally karma has come around to him.

Scott: I'm also really sorry that Jackson was the one bullying you. If I had known, I would have intervened. I would have tried to help you.

Scott: As for you liking me... It's okay. I'm okay with it. And you know what? I think I like you too. I know it's dumb to realize this right after my break up with Allison and the fight by the lockers, but it's true. I always thought that I might be bisexual, but I never gave it too much thought or experimented with it.

Scott: Anyway, it's just like you said. Maybe Allison and I weren't meant to be. Maybe it is supposed to be her and Isaac. I have accepted that now. I'm also thinking that maybe it is supposed to be me and you. I know it's dumb, but I like to believe everything happens for a reason.

Scott: Stiles? Please say something. Anything.

Stiles: It's "you and I", not "me and you". Get your English right. By the way, there's no us and there never will be, you asshole.

Stiles: Don't text me again. I don't want to hear it. I'm blocking you. I should have done this the first time you ever texted me. I wish you had never accidentally texted me in the first place. Then we wouldn't be in this mess.

Scott: Stiles, please don't do this. I'm sorry! Words can't describe how sorry I am!

Stiles: Goodbye, Scott.

*Stiles blocked Scott McCall*