017

Isaac: Stiles, you might have more of a chance with Scott than you might think.

Stiles: What? How?

Malia: Yeah, how?

Isaac: I've been talking to Allison.

Malia: Great, you're just making it more complicated for yourselves -_-

Stiles: What did Allison say?

Isaac: Something between her and Scott has changed, but she can't really put her finger on it. That's good, right?

Malia: No! No, this is not good! The both of you are interfering in their relationship! I get that you want to be friends with them, but maybe you're going a bit too far.

Stiles: Please, Scott would never like me in that way.

Isaac: Yeah, and Allison just sees me as a friend.

Malia: For now. Guys, do you really want to take that risk?

Isaac: I'm just saying that there might be some hope.

Malia: You want to be the rebound?

Isaac: No...

Malia: Then you have to be careful.

Stiles: We will be careful, Malia. I'm not going to stop being friends with Scott though.

Malia: Okay, okay. I just don't want either of you guys getting your hearts broken. You're both my best friends and you're like brothers to me. It would hurt me to see you hurt.

Stiles: Aww, thanks Malia. We love you too.

Isaac: Yeah ^^

Malia: Anyway, let's move onto another topic. How's life been at home for you, Isaac? Nothing has happened?

Isaac: No, everything has been surprisingly fine. I've managed to stay on my dad's good side :)

Stiles: I still wanna tell my dad. This is not right, Isaac.

Isaac: You can't, Stiles. That'll just make things worse. Besides, I'm okay. Really. I can take care of myself. And if I can't, I can always rely on you two.

Malia: As much as I'm flattered, I'm still worried about you, Isaac.

Stiles: Same.

Isaac: Guys, don't worry about me, okay? I promise I will tell you if things get bad.

Stiles: Alright then, you better.

Malia: Yeah. Remember, the three of us stick together through anything, okay? No matter what life throws at us. We're best friends for life.

Stiles: You guys really are the best friends a person could ask for.

Isaac: Yeah, I agree :)