Chapter 18: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: You didn't think Rin would get off scot-free for fighting the Akatsuki did you? Well, here it is her unfortunate punishment. There's going to be some fillers cause right now in the actual story well Sai's being introduced as is Yamato and there getting that mission to go meet with Sasori's spy. Rin is obviously not there so we're going to focus more on what she's doing but don't worry! There will some POV stuff for the leaf ;]**

Deidara

I couldn't believe my self-destructive clay clone didn't work. Then again I didn't expect Rin to break out such an advanced jutsu. I guess I could take some pleasure in knowing she was probably coughing up a lung at this moment. I stumbled slightly as I walked through the forest; I was exhausted and needed to find my other arm. The one the copy ninja had managed to snap off. It was a struggle, to say the least. To walk with no arms. I felt off-balance. I felt my foot snag on a tree root and braced myself for impact only to be surprised when I fell against a shoulder as was pushed back to my feet.

"I knew you were still alive" I smirked slightly as I looked at Rin.

"Did you expect anything less?" I asked watching her movements as she tossed a kunai up and down.

"Why aren't you passed out? You know coughing up your lungs or whatever?" She smirked slightly.

"I'm cured; did I forget to mention that? It makes it so much easier to kill you" I stared at her and she released a short laugh.

"Unfortunately I have too much pride to fight an opponent when there so weak, besides Gaara's alive" I continued to stare, not sure what to say as she turned her back to me and began to walk.

"C'mon let's find your arm and get back to HQ" I followed a few steps behind still unsure what to say; suddenly she was cured and so happened to bring someone back to life without killing herself? How was that even possible?

"Hey I found" She seemed to stop suddenly and I nearly slammed into her back.

"Rin..."

"Princess so good to see you" I jumped back as a figure shot towards Rin and she slammed against a tree. She tried to get up but the other person was too fast and in seconds had her pinned to the tree with a hand wrapped tightly around her neck. It took a second but I finally recognized the figure.

"Tobi what the hell!?" I shouted at him but he seemed to ignore me as he clenched his hand around Rin's throat. She clawed at his hand struggling for air.

"Someone has been a very bad girl" I could see Rin's movements become slower and stepped forward. With a swift kick, I knocked his feet from under him causing him to release Rin. She dropped to the ground gasping for air as she began to cough. I looked at Tobi.

"It's not for you to decide her punishment that is for Leader alone. Don't be such an idiot" I told him before looking back at Rin who was rubbing her neck as she glared at Tobi.

"Go to hell you jerk" He caught her by the hair yanking her back the moment she tried to run sending her skidding across the ground.

"It'd be wise to watch your tone Princess, you're predicament is most unfortunate." She rolled back on her hands and sprung to her feet.

"Don't touch me" She warned but even I could hear the shakiness in her tone. Tobi stepped forward and in the same moment, Zetsu appeared behind her and slammed the side of his hand into her neck. I noticed her eyes widen before they fell shut and she hit the ground with a thud.

"That's enough Tobi. We'll bring her back to Leader." He said flatly. Tobi seemed to snap out of it as he jumped up and laughed.

"Let's get Princess Rin back to Leader then! Deidara would you like to carry her?" He teased and I sent him a glare.