Chapter 84: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: 

I'm finally on summer vacation!!!! Balloons and streamers all around. I'm so happy to be done this semester, my brain feels less mushy haha 

So just for those that don't know this starts with Fukusaku's POV which is one of the frogs. I like to do battles in a third person POV rather than in the POV of those in the battle. It just makes it easier and less wordy :) 

I am doing my best to make sure Naruto is the forefront of this battle because I know how much of a pivotal win for him this is and how important it is. So I'm sorry if this seems to Rin focused rather than Naruto focused but I promise you Naruto will come out on top just as he did in the series :) 

Now I'll stop rambling. So please like comment and enjoy!

**

Fukusaku

Naruto has surpassed his predecessors and now was his true test of strength. To win against Pein. The Princess looked tense, she kept muttering to herself almost as if she we're arguing. I noticed her flinch again as she touched her temple and it gave me a sense of unease.

"I-I probably shouldn't bring this up right now, but now that I've mastered nature energy I'm able to sense everybody's chakra" Naruto said suddenly.

"Is Kakashi-Sensei on a mission away from the village?" He asked and silence fell as Gamakichi retrieved Lady Tsunade.

"He's dead" Rin spoke softly, her voice cracking but her focus seemed to return as Naruto glanced at her as she wiped her cheek and his eyes softened.

"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner" He said quickly.

"I know what he meant to..."

"We need to focus on the task at hand" She replied firmly and Naruto seemed unsure at first but slowly nodded in agreement.

"Gamakichi go" He ordered and as soon as he took off one of the Pein's ran forward.

"Summoning jutsu!" Rin stepped back as Naruto took to the field. He braced himself managing to catch the horn of the summoned rhino and tossing it into the air, Rin lifted her arm and the sword of her jutsu followed finishing off the beast.

"Summoning jutsu!" The Pein repeated and I looked to Ma who nodded as we took the air.

"Sage art frog song!" We preformed in unison distracting the two summoned beasts as Naruto ran past them summoning two clones to his side. They formed rasengan turning to the beasts and hitting them square on as Ma and I jumped back to the others.

"A frontal attack like this won't work" I glanced at Rin who was watching Naruto with her sharingan.

"What's that?" I asked.

"The Pein's are linked, what one see's they all see. He has no blind spot" She replied as she stepped into a fighting stance, the summoned beasts that were left charged towards us.

"Can't you do something?" I replied and she nodded slowly.

"I can take away their sight; think you can take care of these monsters?" She asked.

"Just go help Naruto" She gave a mock salute before charging forward, her hand signs a blur

"Naruto!" She shouted and he jumped back from the Pein he was fighting as Rin shot her hands forward.

"Dark abyss Jutsu!" The main Pein jumped back just missing the wave of dark chakra the expelled from Rin. It sent the others stumbling and when their eyes opened they were black.