Chapter 3: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: So here is an intro to one of the two new characters created by a member of our fan-fam the one and only KittyWalton.

I hope you all enjoy the new addtion and I actually like how this chapter turned out. So please message, vote, comment and of course enjoy! :D**

Rin

I was sure everyone in the hideout could hear our yelling. It took two days to get back to the hidden Rain village and since I arrived our arguing hasn't stopped but neither Pein nor I were even close to giving up. We were both stubborn and relentless and this particular subject was managing to bring the worst in us.

"You said you would leave the people of my past out of this!" I shouted at him.

"I never realized that your past stretched to the sand!" He shot back.

"Just him, that's all that I ask, is that you leave him alone!"

"He's nothing, you were meant to kill him years ago! He's a monster!" I didn't mean to slam my hands against is desk, not that hard and I hadn't realized the dark chakra that had begun to circle my hands but I knew that's what caused the desk to snap in half. Pein's eyes blazed as he took a step towards me. I tried to get out of his reach but he managed to catch my collar and pull me closer.

"Consider yourself lucky that Madara needs your dark chakra otherwise I'd kill you." I glared up at him.

"Like you could" I challenged. In all honesty if I had been calmer I probably would have slapped myself; I had no idea what Pein was capable of, normally I was afraid of him but anger seemed to cover any feeling even fear.

"The Kazekage is as good as dead" He replied though clenched teeth.

"Not if I can help it" I slammed my hand into his chest and felt the dark chakra fluctuate before it shot from my hand and into Pein sending him against the wall. I took this chance to run from his office and slam the door shut. I turned a corner nearly coliding with another body as they attempted to go down the hall I just came from.

"Whoa easy Uchiha, watch where you're going" I inwardly groaned at the voice immediately recognizing who it belonged to and already knowing that I wouldn't have time for this. I released a breath as I took a step back and supressed a glare as I met his smooth grey eyes.

"Hidou"

Hidou

It wasn't like this hasn't happened before. I mean everyone in the Akatsuki was used to Rin's fiery temper and attitude only Itachi was usually around to calm her down. Unfortunately Itachi was out on a mission which would usually mean my little sister Ai would deal with her, unfortunately again Ai was also out on that same mission; so this now left the rest of us to deal with a pissed Princess. Now by the rest of us I meant me, no one else was stupid enough to get in the way except maybe Hidan but the last time those two got into a fight half the hideout was blown to peices.

"Can you move?" I snapped from my thoughts as I looked down at Rin, even without her sharingan I could see the fire in her eyes.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked with a smile as I stretched my arms to block the rest of the hall. She pressed her lips into a tight line as she clenched her hands together pointing at me with her index fingers.

"I am not in the mood for you try and be seductive. So if you still want to be a guy by the end of this day I strongly suggest you move." She threated in her subtle but also obvious way. I sighed dropping my arms; the seduction thing never worked on her no matter how many times I tried it.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" I finally asked.

"I need to go save an old friend from two morons" She replied simply.