Chapter 34: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors note:

Alrighty look at this two updates in a row! New record haha. After this I will post some new stuff for my other stories and also start writing the next arc.

I'll post the next chapter as soon as I'm done but here we are ending the Twelve Gaurdian arc and by the end we will be introduced to the new arc.

Which I look forward to and also do not look forward to. Alot of sadness to come unfourtunatly.

So please enjoy :)**

Shikamaru

I had watched Rin face Sora. Jazmine had stopped me from running to help her insisting I'd only be in the way. She had been right, and in the end we all stood in awe when Rin's jutsu made Sora's attack vanish. Now she had left Naruto to fight alone and was standing behind Sakura and Jazmine watching them attempt to heal the burns Choji had received from the nine tails.

"I'm sorry Choji but we've done all we can" Jazmine explained as she stepped back. Sakura nodded in agreement.

"Wounds from the nine tails chakra just take longer to heal." She admitted.

"Just like when you were injured" Captain Yamato reminded. The green chakra around Sakura's hands faded and she sighed before looking at Choji.

"That pain like sharp needles will remain for a little while"

"I'll be okay" Choji assured her.

"So what then, does this mean Naruto is the only that can ever control that guy?" Kiba's outburst made Rin flinch but she was still watching Sakura and Jazmin.

"It appears so" Capt. Yamato replied.

"I thought your Sharingan could control him" Rin finally glanced up. I noticed Capt. Yamato step back when She rested a hand on the hilt of her katana.

"It could control him, not it"

"It?" I questioned and she sighed.

"I can control people no problems. I could probably even take my hand at suppressing the nine tails in Naruto"

"Then why can't you supress it in Sora?" Kiba demanded and Rin shot him a glare.

"Watch your tone mutt" She said shortly and I could of sworn I heard Kiba growl at her.

"There is no nine tails in Sora, it's just red chakra. There's nothing there to control, it's like my dark chakra. Only he can control it, and by the looks of it he's too weak" She explained. I noticed her eyes wander behind me; she tilted her head slightly to the side. What most would shake off as a twitch, I knew was a signal.

"Naruto will handle it, my work here is done" She said finally.

"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.

"I mean I have a bounty to collect, my help doesn't come cheap"

"So that's all this was? Just a job" Ino asked with disbelief in her voice. I noticed Rin's eyes harden as she faced her.

"That's all it could be and if any of you are smart that's all you'll refer to it as." I heard the warning in her voice and the others fell silent as she turned from us.

"It was great catching up" She said raising a hand in a good-bye. I watched as she walked away, and felt her chakra vanish as she stepped into the shadows. I stared for a while at the spot she had disappeared and sighed.

"I'm going to go find Asuma Sensei"

Rin

Lady Tsunade had reluctantly handed over my payment. It also came with the side bonus of a lecture. I now had Kazuma hoisted over my shoulder, after a brief argument with Asuma as to why I needed the body he also reluctantly gave it to me.