Chapter 26: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: This one is longer and more exciting than the last :D I had to re-write a few times to get it right haha but here it is :3 I hope you like it!!!!**

Kabuto

There might be the slight chance that I should have brought back up, just a small one. After the hornets, and nearly getting my insides caved in by Sakura I realized I couldn't fight one on three. Then thinking I had a bright idea of freeing Sai and using him is what got me caught in the first place. Now I was even more anxious for Rin to kill him.

"Tell us where he is" The Captain asked obviously referring to Sasuke but I remained silent as I started up at him and his clone.

"C'mon out with it" He said a little more forcefully as I held his gaze.

"By now he's probably finished training and returned to one of the inner rooms" I finally replied.

"That could be true; Sasuke had begun training with Orochimaru when I arrived. There's no reason to believe he's lying to us" Sai started.

"However in a room is somewhat vague" He finished and looked back to me.

"Even I don't know where it is, the inner recesses are riddled with isolated rooms"

"Then we'll search them all!" Naruto shouted and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sure you can search all of them at random but remember Lord Orochimaru's private quarters are in there as well"

"Well thank you for being so straight forward with us" I laughed again.

"You shouldn't be thanking me" I replied.

"Why shouldn't I, you don't think we'll be making it out?" The captain replied

"Nope, you're forgetting one crucial detail. The Princess" They fell silent then and I smirked.

"And I know for a fact that one of you will die by her hands today"

"Rin isn't like that, she helped us save Gaara!" Naruto shouted and I shrugged.

"That was on her own, neither Sasuke nor Orochimaru were around. You see Rin may have a soft spot for her old comrades and village but she has a greater one for Sasuke and between you and him she'll choose him" I explained.

"Besides Orochimaru is one of the few lucky people who scare her. She won't be turning against him anytime soon" I added.

"Then we'll save her too, she can come back with us!" Naruto shouted and I smirked.

"You don't get it do you?" He stared at me.

"As long as we have Sasuke, we have complete control over Rin."

===================================================================

Rin

I couldn't find Sai. It was beginning to annoy me. So much so that I set up an obscene amount of traps leading to his room in hopes he'd get caught in a few them. I also couldn't find Kabuto which was also annoying me but if I set up traps around his room I'd be the one who has to take them down and Orochimaru also warned me about blowing another hideout to pieces. I stopped walking then when I felt vibrations beneath my feet. I knelt down and pressed my ear against the ground; footsteps, running about three people. I jumped up then pushed off the wall managing to flip upside down as my feet attached to the ceiling. I knelt against the ceiling and stared down waiting. Then there they were three leaf ninja, two I recognized and the other a stranger. They ran straight past me and I waited till they turned before jumping back to the floor.