Chapter 80: The Uchiha Prodigy [Shippuden]

**Authors Note: 

Thank you all for being so patient! I am done my winter semester and will be starting the Spring semester in about a week so I will update as much as possible for now! My Spring semester also isn't as hectic so updates won't be scarce. 

So here we go, some more of the Pein arc and some exciting stuff for Rin. I won't say much more. I do like this chapter a lot. 

Also I do want to say thank you to one of my lovely readers, Gundam915, who helped me figure out how to introduce one of Rin's abilities earlier than expected!

 Now then please comment, vote and of course enjoy!

**

Pein

Rin's ignorance would be her downfall. She let her mask drop to the ground. Their teamwork had to depend on looks and second nature. Her eyes burned red and I watched as she drew a line in the dirt with her foot. Her eyes flickered to Kakashi who nodded slightly.

"Fine" I said shortly.

"Enough talk" The Asura Path appeared behind Kakashi but Rin was already gone. The line in the dirt vanished with her. Kakashi didn't seem surprised but I couldn't sense chakra nearby. I kept my eyes on Kakashi as attempted to use his chidori on Asura but I easily avoided him, retreating to my side. I knew even that would be enough that Kakashi would connect the dots. Their eyes were my eyes. The Asura path removed his cloak and took his next form, splitting into three faces with four additional arms and a blade extended from his back. I raised my hand drawing Kakashi towards me, he managed to throw a chain from his belt. The chain caught on a piece of debris as he managed to himself. I focused my power and his grip loosened, eventually slipping from the chain. He launched forward, the blade from Asura piercing through his torso.

"It appears the Princes is as cold-hearted as ever" I stated as Kakashi's body began to sag. I glanced at him just as his body erupted and managed to jump back as dark chakra overtook the Asura Path.

"What the hell" I muttered under my breath. I tried to move him, but the Asura path struggled as his flesh began to peel. I felt the anger bubbling inside me as I watched him fall to his knees only to be finished off by someone's giant fist.

"Choji no!" I heard her voice just as two others had joined the field. The Asura Path was left in pieces. I looked towards the two and Rin had made her presence known as she drew out the dark chakra from the boy who had landed the final blow.

"I thought you'd be with Shikamaru" The one Rin had called Choji replied but she didn't respond as she looked towards me. I wanted to wipe that smirk off her face.

"One down" she taunted as Kakashi stepped beside her. So that was her game. She hid not only herself at that moment but Kakashi was as well. I've only been fighting clones since the second she entered the field.

"What was it that you said to Madara before you left? That brat can't take me?" She asked.

"Well it seems I have once again underestimated your worth Princess" I replied.

"A mistake I won't make again"

"He's coming our way" Choji yelled, he and the others bracing themselves as Rin sprang forward. I slid to a stop as she slammed her hands against the ground before raising them above her head. Her dark chakra followed creating a wall as I shot my hand forward blasting a hole right through it. The wall split into pieces and formed sharp needles. I jumped back needing the time to recharge as I avoided the needles. The other three lead ninja with them followed Rin's attack with their own barrage but I pressed on.